News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Worst Stand up Comedians ever...

Started by Excaligore, July 22, 2008, 05:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marq

Quote from: Matthew Murphy on July 23, 2008, 09:52:20 PM
Dane Cook sucks as a stand up, as an actor, and I assume as a person.

That guy Marc Abrigo I've been told is a very funny comedian. Though I've never seen him live. I just hear things.

You be the judge, dude -- this is my first time rockin' le mic.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v9392092R9KXNeG
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

David Jones

So deep in the closet, you're asking R. Kelly to scoot over, haha. Funny shit.

The Murph

I stand corrected lol. Naw your a funny guy Marc. Hopefully you blow up one day soon. And not forget us little peoples

Rob

I dont really take note of comedians that dont make me laugh in the first few minutes. Dane Cook probably because he stole a joke from Demetri Martin and... uhh... Jason Byrne disappointed me.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

Oh God, Fallon is HORRIBLE!!

And I'm still trying to figure out whose penis he sucked to get Conan's old job.

But by far the Worst stand up I've ever seen (not live, mind you) is Carlos Mencia. Man that guy is a douchenozzle. And I'm still trying to figure out whose penis he sucked to get his own Comedy Central sketch show.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Marq

In comedy, it's not dick-sucking that gets you ahead, but back-stabbing.

Mencia took advantage of the fact that Comedy Central didn't have Chappelle anymore, so he curbed his appeal to strictly "race" material in order to fill the gap.

He may be a nice guy, I dunno.

But the stand-up community, as a whole, really lost a lot of respect for him.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Duckman

Dane Cook
Martin Lawrence
Dennis Leary (stole everything from Bill Hicks)
Alan Carr
Andy Parsons (how does he get on Mock The Week all the time?)
Rory McGrath

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kendell Smith

I'm really disappointed Alan Carr is shit at stand up, I love him on the Sunday/Friday night project.

Dane Cook is awful, not bad on the eyes though.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE