News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Summer Heights High

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 23, 2008, 01:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Little known show on late nights on one of the other BBC channels...its fucking hilarious, not sure if anyone else has seen it. A mix of the Office with the unique styles of Chris Lilley...

top class program IMO
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

chunkylover

I saw it on but I avoided it?

It is like a dramedy?

What's it about?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Its kind of done like the Office, but set in a High School in Australia, its really worth a look as he plays three totally different and whacky characters.

Dave Johnson

LMAO!

You guys get to view it!!?

Its the best show ever! My mate is Kieron, the little year 7 shit haha, its filmed right around the corner and its an actual school. Oh man, it was the best show, Lilley as Mr. G, Jamie' and Jona!

Amzing how you guys view it, it really is freaking hilarious, I know the show at the top of my head.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As soon as I saw an advert for it on one of the real unused channels I knew I would like it and will be ordering the first series when its out.

The Binge

Jonah is the reason I watch this, I'm not keen on the other two though.

The Rick

Watched it based on Ian's recommendation and upon first viewing thought it was good but not great. Then I suddenly started doing impressions of Jonah and realised that this very fact meant the show has left a good impression on me and is actually a very good show, hence a quick visit to BBC iPlayer and DVD recording the entire series.