NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: Tezmission Black on June 10, 2016, 12:55:22 PM
TMDK debuted a few weeks ago as TM-61 against Gargano and Ciampa, this new team is called The Authors of Pain.

thank you black ... little behind on my NXT
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

one of the big dudes was an average MMA fighter, not sure of which one....but im still waiting for them to put Rich Swann and No Way Jose in a tag team.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

BamBamBunglow

Bobby Roode has made his NXT debut at Download Festival in the UK. Footage of entrance here - http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/717451-watch-former-tna-world-champion-debuts-at-wwe-nxt-live-event

In other news, BamBam is pissed he was too lazy to go to Download this year. FML.

Drama Queen

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on June 11, 2016, 05:14:19 PM
Bobby Roode has made his NXT debut at Download Festival in the UK. Footage of entrance here - http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/717451-watch-former-tna-world-champion-debuts-at-wwe-nxt-live-event

In other news, BamBam is pissed he was too lazy to go to Download this year. FML.

Dude, BabyMetal are playing there!

Cory

Man can someone explain Roode to me? I never seen him in TNA and his highlights look solid, but to get a Nakamura like reaction....am I missing something from my fellow Canuck?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

There was a period of about 2 years when Roode was the best heel on the planet.
SixersEagles

[/center]

The TeeJ of Philly

:knight:
Quote from: Cory on June 11, 2016, 10:19:48 PM
Man can someone explain Roode to me? I never seen him in TNA and his highlights look solid, but to get a Nakamura like reaction....am I missing something from my fellow Canuck?

Roode has the stuff to be HHH in 03 minus the racist WM stuff. Great ring work, great mic skills. I still think he can be the best heel in the planet, just a matter of not being in TNA. Thus far, looks like he's getting the right treatment thus far.

The crowd was chanting at Ellering, they didn't start until he came out and people started looking at him. I can watch Alphamericans v Revival forever. They're both great teams that compliment both themselves and the other team very well. The same can not be said for Joe and Balor, I was done with them 3 minutes into the match.

Also, Duckman, care to explain to me how Nia is "green as hell" to you? people keep using that term for others and I cringe whenever someone uses that phrase. I don't think she's green. If she was, well damn I'm afraid of seeing her when she isn't. I think she's pretty good. I was happy they booked her so strong. And as far as La Sombra, he'll be fun to watch IF he has a character to him.

Duckman

She's inexperienced, hence she's green. She looks hesitant and lost on occasions during her matches. Not her fault, she's only just learning her trade. She's been put into a position she's not ready for, but doing the best she can. The level of quality in nxt's women's matches have probably set the bar too high, but yeah, she's green. But like I said, she's got a look that stands out and with a year or so more experience she'll be a main roster star.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

T-Bonizzle

Nia looks like she's acting on a theatre stage rather than looking like a wrestler. She's getting better, but I find her very unconvincing at times.

Jon

Nia does nothing for me right now. She is actually quite boring IMO. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Drama Queen

Well last night's Takeover was amazing. I often worry that the standard of these events has been set so high that the quality is going to fade, but that is not happening yet.

The tag title match was probably MOTN for me, but damn, it had some competition!

The main event itself was crazy, I was really being pulled in emotionally. From a booking point of view, I was leaning toward keeping the title on Joe for now, but from a fan point of view it's so hard not to root 100% for someone as charismatic as Nakamura and as the match progressed I was behind him more and more.

I just love when a match turns me into a fully believing mark.

Asuka vs Bayley was almost perfect, the champ radiating confidence, the challenger full of nerves and almost desperation. They both really played the parts in a fitting climax to what has been a great story.

And what a debuting entrance from Bobby Roode! Glorious is the perfect buzzword for him.

Aries/ Jose was a great opener. And whilst Ember Moon's debut did little more than say "I'm here" I am quite excited to see more from her.

All in all a great night of wrestling.

Rob

I think it was too damn much to ask them to match the first Takeover in Brooklyn. This was very, very good but that first one was s much more special and I think the wrestling was just much better. It was difficult for Aries and Roode as nobody really cared a great deal about their opponents.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

Quote from: Drama Queen on August 21, 2016, 07:01:08 AM
Well last night's Takeover was amazing. I often worry that the standard of these events has been set so high that the quality is going to fade, but that is not happening yet.

The tag title match was probably MOTN for me, but damn, it had some competition!

The main event itself was crazy, I was really being pulled in emotionally. From a booking point of view, I was leaning toward keeping the title on Joe for now, but from a fan point of view it's so hard not to root 100% for someone as charismatic as Nakamura and as the match progressed I was behind him more and more.

I just love when a match turns me into a fully believing mark.

Asuka vs Bayley was almost perfect, the champ radiating confidence, the challenger full of nerves and almost desperation. They both really played the parts in a fitting climax to what has been a great story.

And what a debuting entrance from Bobby Roode! Glorious is the perfect buzzword for him.

Aries/ Jose was a great opener. And whilst Ember Moon's debut did little more than say "I'm here" I am quite excited to see more from her.

All in all a great night of wrestling.

I agree  this was a great show ...  Ember Moon finisher was off the chain.  It made my jaw drop.  I thought Billy Kay did a great job also.

GTS ...got to love it

No way Jose  did a great job  in the match.  Cien was also great in his match , he and Roode had great Chemistry together.  He did a back off the top rope and stuck the landing it was awesome.  My friend was over to watch this with me and he loves the match , the only problem he had was he wish Roode had a more impactful finisher.

Tag Team Match was just awesome , I would like to see another one.

Baley vs Asuka was fantastic,  I predicted how it was going to end , and I love it

Joe vs Nakumara... I love we got to see some great technical wrestling from  them .

Roode Entrance was Glorious

Nakmaura Entrance was awesome ...

I really enjoy the show , great birthday
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Rob on August 21, 2016, 07:57:54 AM
I think it was too damn much to ask them to match the first Takeover in Brooklyn. This was very, very good but that first one was s much more special and I think the wrestling was just much better. It was difficult for Aries and Roode as nobody really cared a great deal about their opponents.

Uhhhh people love NWJ, Cien is flat as week old soda, but he got a pop or two. My biggest problem with him is he's hesitation when he goes to springboard and it takes me out of the match.

Last night was pretty close to last year, I prefer this year tho.

Also, NWJ has the face selling down, and despite the loss, came out looking better than he did coming in.

Rob

People were way more into Aries than they were Jose, chanting his name and cheering when he won.

Hideo Itami coming out was great, despite those God awful shoes.
SixersEagles

[/center]