News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FWL Season 5 Rules/Regulations/Questions

Started by Fnord, January 20, 2016, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Last week's FWL week will be tabulated either today or tomorrow. You have until I finish that week to send in waiver wire picks. I will then be posting the new week's threads and you will have until Friday at 7pm CST to post your line-ups (the same as I did last week). Sorry for the delay, but real life keeps taking priority.

Season 6 will be a little different and I will explain that later this week. I'm excited in the direction that it's heading.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Midas

Quote from: Fnord on January 24, 2017, 09:00:20 AM
Last week's FWL week will be tabulated either today or tomorrow. You have until I finish that week to send in waiver wire picks. I will then be posting the new week's threads and you will have until Friday at 7pm CST to post your line-ups (the same as I did last week). Sorry for the delay, but real life keeps taking priority.

Season 6 will be a little different and I will explain that later this week. I'm excited in the direction that it's heading.

Alpha...
     Does anyone get the first round bye?

Omega...
      I guess the same question... Does anyone get the first round bye?

The reason I ask is because if no one is getting byes in the first round then yeah I want to submit waivers but if I have a first round bye then I don't need waivers. Since you are doing waivers as soon as you end last week that leaves no time to see what is going on.

Also...

QuoteWaiver Wire Results
1. Drama
2. Alex
3. Powers
4. Josh - Drops Titus O'Neil, picks up AJ Styles; Drops Dash Wilder, picks up Goldberg
5. Goldferg - Drops Austin Aries, picks up The Miz
6. Duckman - Drops Enzo Amore, picks up Seth Rollins
7. Fnord - Drops Teruaki Kanemitsu, picks up Jojo
8. Midas - Player requested already picked up

Possible New Waiver Wire Order
1. Drama
2. Alex
3. Powers
4. Josh
5. Goldferg
6. Duckman
7. Fnord
8. Midas

I believe I should be in 4th on the waiver wire with 5-8 being determined by the results of last week. I didn't get my waiver last week. I know it says possible "waiver wire order" but regardless of how last week ends I would be 4th on the waiver wire order if I am not mistaken.

Fnord

Quote from: Midas on January 24, 2017, 05:24:13 PM
Alpha...
     Does anyone get the first round bye?

Omega...
      I guess the same question... Does anyone get the first round bye?

The reason I ask is because if no one is getting byes in the first round then yeah I want to submit waivers but if I have a first round bye then I don't need waivers. Since you are doing waivers as soon as you end last week that leaves no time to see what is going on.

Also...

I believe I should be in 4th on the waiver wire with 5-8 being determined by the results of last week. I didn't get my waiver last week. I know it says possible "waiver wire order" but regardless of how last week ends I would be 4th on the waiver wire order if I am not mistaken.

There will be 1st Round Byes and I saw that mistake with the waiver order previously just forgot to fix it. :)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

All waivers to be submitted by tomorrow 1/27 at 8:00am CST.

Fnord

I'll give everyone until 6pm cst today (2/19) to submit a waiver wire. Then open pickup/drop until deadline of line-up on Monday. I'll be PMing everyone tomorrow to make sure they get their line-ups in so we don't have more vanishing and since it was my fault for not posting this sooner.

Fnord

I'm moving the deadline for Waivers to 6pm CST today. In which I will do waivers during RAW. Then we will have 24 hours for open pick up and have deadline for your line-up by 2/21 at 6pm cst before Smackdown.