News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 6 WWE Sign-Ups (Fnord)

Started by Fnord, March 21, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

This will be the sign-up thread for the WWE League ran by myself. Only 10 members need apply. This will be a free league.

1. Fnord
2. Sgt. Josh
3. Duckman
4. Goldferg
5. Drama Queen
6. Therealhugie
7. Cory
8. Midas
9. Gravedigger
10. TippedCosine

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Fnord

I'm going to leave this open until after Wrestlemania as that's when the draft will begin. Looking for more people to sign up obviously.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Goldferg

I thought I had signed up for this but apparently not. Let us correct that.

In
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Fnord

I'm gonna leave this open until Thursday or if it fills up, whichever comes first.

Drama Queen

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Midas

Fnord

Gravedigger

Fnord

Once we fill that last spot, we can start the draft. Remember if this draft fills up and someone else wants to run their own league, they can do so. I'll be publishing the points so anyone can do their own league. :)

TippedCosine

Fnord

Aaaand... we're full. I'll set up the rules/rosters/etc. thread and we'll start this draft ASAP!