News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FWL Season 6 NJPW/ROH Sign-Ups (Fnord)

Started by Fnord, March 21, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

This will be the sign-up thread for the NJPW/ROH League ran by myself. Only 10 members need apply. This will be a free league.

1. Fnord
2. Duckman
3. Goldferg
4. Drama Queen
5. Midas

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Fnord

I'm going to leave this open until after Wrestlemania as that's when the draft will begin. Looking for more people to sign up obviously.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

I'm gonna leave this open until Thursday or if it fills up, whichever comes first.

ChrisShields

When is the draft gonna be? During the week I can do, weekend is a no go.

Fnord

The draft will presumably start on Friday and go until it finishes. You'll have 12 hours to complete your pick and can always e-mail me a list of names in order if you are going to be away during a certain time.

Drama Queen

Fnord

I'm okay doing this with 4 people, let's more flexibility be there. Of course I'd like to see more, tho. :)

Midas

Fnord

We will start this tomorrow. I will have more details then of how this league will work. Obviously with a smaller amount of people it is going to work differently.

Fnord

I'm finishing up the roster list page to draft from. Easter and the weekend prolonged my start time as well as my job making me train yet ANOTHER person, which means I can't "work" on FWL while I work. lol

Looks like we have only 5 teams so it will be winner-take-all and the draft should go super fast. I'll have everything posted by tomorrow. For this league I am going to remove the WOMAN category and put the rosters down to 12 instead of the normal 13.