News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

If you could meet any fighter

Started by MitchMMA, November 11, 2008, 08:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchMMA

If you could meet/train with any fighter, who would you choose to meet/train with and why?

For me I'd love to train with any fighter but if I was able to train with anyone, here would be my top 5.

1. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira- He'd be my number one pick. I admire him so much and I know I would definitely learn a lot from him. Nog's the man and it would be a great experience to train with him.

2. Gina Carano- Hey now... hey now... hey now. I need to fulfill my dream of drilling mount escapes with her  :P. Nah but seriously she seems cool as hell, would love to chill/train with her.

3. Anderson Silva- The guy is amazing, doesn't speak much English but he's cool as hell and one of the best fighters in the entire world.

4. BJ Penn/GSP- They both tie for fourth on this list. Awesome guys, phenomenal fighters. Would be a dream come true to train and chill with them.

5. Matt Serra- I know there are a lot of Serra haters out there, but I am a huge fan of his. His personality reminds me a bit of myself and he seems like a really cool person to not only train with but also to hang out with. My old SKK instructor has been training with Matt for about three years now and is a blue belt under him, he speaks very highly of Matt. Next time I'm in Long Island, I'll have to head over to Serra Jiu-Jitsu sometime.

Honorable mentions:

Michelle Waterson aka the "Karate Hottie"- she's just hot! lol, good fighter too.

Lyoto Machida- lol Cory hates him but I love the guy. It would be great to train with him, my stand up would probably become a lot more fluid.

Fedor- Him and Anderson Silva are considered the best P4P in the world, who wouldn't want to train with the best? lol

Randy Couture- I admire the hell out of him, always been a fan of his.

Forrest Griffin- He's my favorite fighter.

Ryan Bader/CB Dollaway/Jamie Varner/Aaron Simpson/all the guys at AZ Combat sports- These guys are cool as hell. Out of all the fighters on this list, I'd probably fit in better with these guys. Plus I see the chicks they pull, who wouldn't wanna be around that? :P

Bas Rutten- Legend... nuff' said.

Rickson Gracie- Bigger legend... nuff' said. Hell, any of the Gracie's would be cool to train with but Rickson would be my number 1 pick from the Gracie family to train with next to Royce and Renzo probably.

Wanderlei Silva- Cuz he's the muthafooking Axe Murderer! Most intense mofucka on tha planet lol.

lol i'm gonna stop myself now, cause if I kept going I would probably be here all night lol.

Cory

Fedor- Not just because hes my favorite fighter, but because me and him have very similar personalities. Very respectful, and I would soak in anything and everything he told me, like a sponge. He seems like he's very wise, and hell, maybe could show me a thing or two.

Bas Rutten- Who wouldn't want to meet El Guapo, funny as hell.

Gina Carano- Similar to Mitch, lol.

Wanderlei Silva- Probably the fighter I'd most like to meet, why? Go out to the clubs, and roll in with the craziest man on the planet, that'd be really tough, and he seems like one hell of a guy. Pic with Wandy = Automatic Facebook Profile Picture for Life, bahahaha.

Frank Mir- Looks like he's one hell of a guy, funny as shit. Would defiantly be cool to hang out with him.

Tito Ortiz- I've been told by many, that tho I'll show many respect, I have a near identical personality of Ortiz, so I;d have to meet this guy.

If it fighters in general, I'd toss Muhammad Ali in there, and my sports hero, Mike Tyson.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

andrewclash

I'll just throw out my top 4. The list like most would go on for days if we named them all.

1) I have to say with Fedor the man is just unbeatable and isn't even that buff. Its like me at 180 right now kicking brocks ass whos about as buff as my entire body. But anyways that and hes the best heavyweight in the world like everyone said before who doesn't want to train/hang out with the best fighter.

2) have to go with Chuck Liddell people say with a mohawk I'm his exact stunt double so I'd love to see him in real life and compare mohawks one day.

3) This guy is also pound for pound the best fighter in his class like Fedor Anderson Silva the man is just a technician and just a great fighter. Watching him fight is just like watching a bald eagle wait for its prey in the sky and then swoop down after it has made a few moves and the eagle has figured it out.

4)Even though Tito beat him twice in what I call BS fights. I still would love to meet the man they all THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS MAN. He back in  his prime was a beast to be reckon with. He has my respect.