News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MMA Draft Roster/Trade Thread

Started by Midas, February 17, 2010, 07:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Malic
Frank Mir (HW)
Thiago Silva (LHW)
Anderson Silva (MW)
Josh Koscheck (WW)
Diego Sanchez (LW)
Ryan Bader (LHW)
Bobby Lashley (HW)
Sarah Kaufman (Women)
Yoshihiro Akiyama (MW)
Erin Toughhill (Women)
Evan Dunham (LW)
Rousimar Palhares (MW)
Damien Maia (MW)

Speedy
Fedor (HW)
Jake Shields (MW)
Jon Fitch (WW)
BJ Penn (LW)
Nate Marquadt (MW)
Fabricio Werdum (HW)
Yuka Tsuji (Women)
Little Nog (LHW)
Pat Miletich (WW)
Marloes Coenen (Women)
Don Frye (HW)
Sean Sherk (LW)
Tito Ortiz (LHW)

Josh
Josh Barnett (HW)
Gegard Mousasi.(LHW)
Vitor Belfort (MW)
Paul Daley (WW)
Shinya Aoki (LW)
Lyoto Machida (LHW)
Cung Lee (LHW)
Satoko Shinashi (Women)
Kim Couture (Women)
Tatsuya Kawajiri (LW)
Igor Vovchanchyn (HW)
Anthony Johnson (WW)
Chuck Liddell (LHW)
Luiz Cane (LHW)

Duck
Cain Valasquez (HW)
Shogun Rua (LHW)
Robbie Lawler (MW)
Nick Diaz (WW)
Gilbert Melendez (LW)
Kenny Florian (LW)
Josh Thomson (LW)
Megumi Fujii (Women)
Hayato Sakurai (WW)
Ana Michelle Tavares (Women)
Junior Dos Santos (HW)
Forrest Griffin (LHW)
Michael Bisping (MW)
Matt Serra (LW)

Cory
Alistar Overeem (HW)
Rampage Jackson (LHW)
Dan Henderson (MW)
George St Pierre (WW)
Eddie Alverez (LW)
Brock Lesnar (HW)
King Mo Lawal (LHW)
Gina Corano (Women)
Takanori Gomi (LW)
Bas Rutten (LHW)
Kyra Gracie (Women)
Thiago Alves (WW)
Rich Franklin (MW)
Kimbo Slice (HW/LHW)

Donnovan Midas
Mirko Cro Cop (HW)
Rashad Evans (LHW)
Wanderli Silva (MW)
Matt Hughes (WW)
Joe Stevenson (LW)
Randy Couture (LHW)
Cyborg (Women)
Tara La Rosa (Women)
Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira (HW)
Royce Gracie (MW)
Miku "Supernova" Matsumoto (Women)
Clay Guida (LW)
Frank Shamrock (MW)

We can also make offers and such in this thread...

Midas

First thing...

I want Rampage and ow that you can see my roster Cory and you have one to many LHW, what do you see as a fair trade... BTW I am willing to part with future draft picks also.

Second thing...

I would like to hear from Cory first but Speedy what do you think about a Randy Couture for Pat Miletich trade? I see you have little Nog and I think that would be a nice LHW bout... Once again tossing it out there as I would like to hear from Cory prior to any finalization of a deal for Couture.

Cory

As of right now, no trades.

Because after all of the weight classes, you still need 1 extra fight of any weight class, so if I can't get the lone fighter I want, then we'll do somes trades.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Midas

Quote from: Cory on February 17, 2010, 07:38:15 PM
As of right now, no trades.

Because after all of the weight classes, you still need 1 extra fight of any weight class, so if I can't get the lone fighter I want, then we'll do somes trades.

My bad... Even in the rules I clearly say that we must wait to the draft is over...

Yeah you still need one extra fight outside the weight classes but your womens bout can count as that...

Cory

Nah bro....theres 14 rounds, so 7 fights, and theres only 6 classes.

HW
LHW
MW
WW
LW
Female

**EXTRA FIGHT**

Im going to say this can be any weight class or a catch weight between one class up or one class down (so the HW/LHW, or MW/WW......no LW/HW, like BJ Penn v/s Brock Lesnar)

Midas

Quote-- Every card must have at least 6 matches.

This is in the rules which I sent to you and you posted... This basically makes it a 6 match MIN leaving the 7th as optional...

We have all drafted using these rules and cannot be expected to give a 7th match when it was deemed optional in the rules...

Cory

Having at least 6, meaning thats the minimum.

Its obviously not going to be mandatory as it would affect some peoples draft schemes, but Im gonna put out 7 fights...I dont really want to drop 2 picks come the end of the draft.

Midas

Quote from: Cory on February 17, 2010, 09:06:15 PM
Having at least 6, meaning thats the minimum.

Its obviously not going to be mandatory as it would affect some peoples draft schemes, but Im gonna put out 7 fights...I dont really want to drop 2 picks come the end of the draft.

I feel you on that and I will make steps to make 7 fights but as you can see I have 3 females on my roster and am not about to put out two female fights on my card... If by some chance I can't ditch one of the females in the end I will be forced to put out a 6 fight card...

Just wanted to clear it up so I am not penalized in the end... I am aiming for 7... Espically now that I know I can have a catch weight fight lol

Midas

Since this is a test Draft and it appears some of the rules have not held up so far I am going to break one by offering up trades during the draft...

I personally feel that during the next draft we all will have a better understanding on how it should go down....

Anyways... Since this answer actually affects how I draft in the last two rounds I will ask Speedy now again...

Randy Coture for Pat Miletich?

Jennifer

I like what I have right now Midas.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Malic

Midas and way you would give up W. Silva for  Rousimar Palhares or Yoshihiro Akiyama?

Midas

Quote from: Malic on February 22, 2010, 02:19:26 AM
Midas and way you would give up W. Silva for  Rousimar Palhares or Yoshihiro Akiyama?

A trade for Silva might be possible but not for one of those guys and would have to wait to the end of the draft to assure I can get who I am thinking of to replace Silva... If you don't mind we can approach this subject once again when the filler round comes up and is taking shape...

Midas

Malic...

I give you
Wanderli Silva (MW) & Supernova (Women)

for

Josh Koscheck (WW) & Demian Maia (MW)

What do you say?

Malic

Good to go with me if I can drop a women from my card for someone else.