News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Bears Boo...

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, December 14, 2011, 08:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just needed to vent at literally one of the most frustrating seasons being a Bears fan. I kid you not, we would have been the team to give the Packers a run for their money in the NFC. Forte has been a beast all year, Cutler was finding his groove and Earl Bennett who for me is completely underated was back on the scene...coupled with the 'D' getting nasty...

Now we are going to be lucky to make the playoffs...really, really sad. Haine is useless and the 'O' Line has gone to sleep now as well...

Sad times Bears fans...sad times...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Doug E Fresh

That's rough but always look on the bright side...you're not a Browns fan like me.

J-Reb

...or like a Redskins fan like me.

Doug E Fresh

I was just talking to my old roommate here at work and this was a short bit of our conversation.

QuoteMe: At least in the new NBA agreement teams have to spend 85% of the salary cap. The Browns may have a lot of cap room but we never spend it on anything.

Jacob: So why have a salary cap then?

Me: To keep the rich from getting richer. It doesn't mean that the poor have to stop staying poor. Compare it to a homeless man asking for change and using it for cigarettes instead of canned goods. That's the Browns. We are the homeless of the NFL.

After doing some research, it looks like teams do have to spend a lot of money but its not all directed at players. Either that or the Browns are just total fucking idiots when it comes to personnel.

Ian, I'd rather have your Bears anyday of the week despite of the fuck-ups, injuries, or Tebow-like divine interventions.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Could be even worse, could be a Colts fan lol
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Black Death

be happy you don't have to sit back watch your team fuck up like 5 sure wins ... lol

being a Cowboys Fan , I am pretty much insane ... logic means shit to me  lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

.....you could be an Eagles fan.

Even worse than Colts.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Doug E Fresh

You're all trying to play who could be worse but the problem is that ALL OF YOUR TEAMS HAVE EITHER BEEN TO OR WON A SUPERBOWL!

I miss the 60s. Damn Browns!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on December 15, 2011, 07:42:20 AM
You're all trying to play who could be worse but the problem is that ALL OF YOUR TEAMS HAVE EITHER BEEN TO OR WON A SUPERBOWL!

I miss the 60s. Damn Browns!

Agreed, my complaint is about this being a frustrating season for a Bears team that should have won despite injuries...

Not for teams like the Eagles and Cowboys who have just under performed...again.

As for the Redskins...after living in VA for a year a good portion of my USA friends are Skins fans, so nothing pleases me more after years of abuse for them about Grossman, to see him behind centre for them lol
Keep living the dream Doug and Hillis so has the Madden Curse
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

Friggen' Grossman! I wouldn't wish that on anyone...

Doug E Fresh

He has a better arm than McCoy lol

Scott Rage

It sucks this year, but after last year being one of the most under-rated teams in the entire NFL and this year showing just how hot this group can get...next year can be and should be a beautiful thing.

If Martz stays, that is, and doesn't go off to coach some college team

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Trumpers on December 15, 2011, 07:47:41 AM
Agreed, my complaint is about this being a frustrating season for a Bears team that should have won despite injuries...

Not for teams like the Eagles and Cowboys who have just under performed...again.

As for the Redskins...after living in VA for a year a good portion of my USA friends are Skins fans, so nothing pleases me more after years of abuse for them about Grossman, to see him behind centre for them lol
Keep living the dream Doug and Hillis so has the Madden Curse

I get you on that, the Bears really do deserve a win.  Above that I just want Urlacher to get a damn ring, dude is a beast on the field and by far one of my favorite players of all time
You Are Game Will Evolve