News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Bears Boo...

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, December 14, 2011, 08:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

My point for why being and Eagles fan is the worst this season..

we were this media proclaimed (& Vince Young) "super team". We thought pre-season we had all our the pieces in place and that a trip to the Super Bowl was almost certain, and this team with all of the improved players.....was worse than last years team, the team before that,.....every team since 2008. At least if your team sucks, if anything but coming last in the division is a plus. Eagles set your hopes very high, and crush them every time.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

As an Eagles fan as well Cory... we don't have it as worse as some teams this season. After all... we still somehow have a shot at the division championship.

We've underpeformed... sure... but we have also faced are fair share of injuries. Plus we might have the worst group of linebackers in the NFL, although there is some potential there.

But, Cory... I know what you mean about the Eagles crushing yuor hopes every time. 4 straight NFC Championship games... 1 Super Bowl... No Championships.

Some day...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The Laughing Man

Quote from: Trumpers on December 14, 2011, 08:42:23 AM
Just needed to vent at literally one of the most frustrating seasons being a Bears fan. I kid you not, we would have been the team to give the Packers a run for their money in the NFC. Forte has been a beast all year, Cutler was finding his groove and Earl Bennett who for me is completely underated was back on the scene...coupled with the 'D' getting nasty...

Now we are going to be lucky to make the playoffs...really, really sad. Haine is useless and the 'O' Line has gone to sleep now as well...

Sad times Bears fans...sad times...

Glad to met another Bears fan. I know how you feel. We started off the season with so much momentum and fire  but than the injury came and everything went down hill.Cutler was getting in his groove he has come a long way since he 1st got there. I remember when he 1st got there most Bears fan didn't like him because of the awful season we got when we first got there. I hope Matt Forte stays around the Bears needs to hurry up and pay the man. He deserves it being over 50 percent of our offense.  Next season Bears are going all the way.