News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Did Michael Vick Somehow Threaten Nick Foles?

Started by Jon Tees, October 26, 2013, 06:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Tees

Foles was doing well in proceeding weeks prior to the game vs Dallas on 10-20-13. There was even talk about him being made starting quarterback on a regular basis based on how well he was doing. Then he comes out for that aforementioned game at home and gives an embarrassing, humiliating and disgraceful performance getting himself hurt and making the team look terrible against an arch rival in the process.  Does anyone else get the impression that he was threatened by Vick and/ or someone on Vick's behalf to stop playing so well and posing a threat to Vick's "job" or was his lousy performance just mere coincidence or the result of hopeful fans and media making him out to be so much better than he actually is when he displayed some small flurry of talent?

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

The TeeJ of Philly

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously you answered your own question at the end he had a bad game hwen people expected him to have a great.

He also raped Bucs zone D the game prior. look at Riley Clu Clux Cooper, had his best game because he didn't have to get away from anyone, which he cant

Jon

It was Matt Barkley who threatened him, so he could get on the field.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

For the performance I paid $1500 to see, I'd be happy to never see Foles or Barkley play another down of football in Eagles green. Barkley will never be anything more than a backup and Foles had the WORST QB performance I've ever witnessed let alone live.

We live and die by mike Vick this season.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE