NFL Debate #35: Loudest Stadium = Dickhead?

Started by Cory, December 04, 2013, 12:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I donno, just being on twitter on Monday, seems a lot of people were getting annoyed by this loudest stadium thing. It has been proven affective, no one wants to play Seattle away right now, but holy fuck their some obsessed with that, plus cheating with mini-megaphones to get the record.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Only people getting annoyed are the fans of teams that don't have type of homefield advantage.

I think it's a great thing for the fans and for the NFL.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Midas

Quote from: Jon on December 04, 2013, 04:31:49 PM
Only people getting annoyed are the fans of teams that don't have type of homefield advantage.

I think it's a great thing for the fans and for the NFL.

I agree...

I saw a Real Sports show that talked about Seattle soccer and how the fans march to the stadium each game as some kind of tradition...

To me they seem like true fans and making noise helps their team so go for it...

Jon

Quote from: Midas on December 04, 2013, 04:35:15 PM
I agree...

I saw a Real Sports show that talked about Seattle soccer and how the fans march to the stadium each game as some kind of tradition...

To me they seem like true fans and making noise helps their team so go for it...

For what it's worth... Timbers fans > Sounders fan. :)

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Coming from a fan of the team with the worst home record in the past couple of years lol

Black Death

Quote from: T-Mas on December 04, 2013, 06:30:59 PM
Coming from a fan of the team with the worst home record in the past couple of years lol

I thought the same thing lol

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The TeeJ of Philly

Yeah, that plays a big part into a home field, hence why only New Orleans and Seattle have a true home field advantage.

Its also why Eagles fans want the renovations for the Linc to include a semi roof like the one in Seattle.

Mike Powers

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on December 05, 2013, 01:11:29 PM
Yeah, that plays a big part into a home field, hence why only New Orleans and Seattle have a true home field advantage.

Its also why Eagles fans want the renovations for the Linc to include a semi roof like the one in Seattle.

The Eagles want to renovate the Linc already?  Isn't it less than 10 years old?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 05, 2013, 04:18:03 PM
The Eagles want to renovate the Linc already?  Isn't it less than 10 years old?

Want to add more seats and a big ass video board.

http://events.lincolnfinancialfield.com/stadium-reno/index.html

Mike Powers

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on December 05, 2013, 05:14:20 PM
Want to add more seats and a big ass video board.

http://events.lincolnfinancialfield.com/stadium-reno/index.html

And this is why it costs (approximately) eleventy thousand dollars to attend an NFL game these days.