News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Michael Sam says that he's gay

Started by Jon, February 09, 2014, 08:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 10, 2014, 02:24:24 AM
It's not petty at all. Hockey popularity is in the shitter right now in the US. I realize your from Canada, but I was thinking more about the US, than North America when I made my original comment.

No need to get butt hurt though.

An ironic choice of term for this thread, no?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Its gonna be tough, I think best for him he ends up in a team like San Francisco or something where the fans are less likely to taunt him.

I'd just hate to see the kid slip farther and farther in the draft because of this, if he can play, he can play....thats all that really matters.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

"Sorry, But this video is unavailable from your location.

In case you can't give up your free health care and move to America, you can watch the daily show with Jon Stewart at thecomedynetwork.ca.

Comedy Network"

Nice, I like the message it gave me.

Cory

Quote from: No Ty Like The TyTy on February 12, 2014, 01:25:31 PM
"Sorry, But this video is unavailable from your location.

In case you can't give up your free health care and move to America, you can watch the daily show with Jon Stewart at thecomedynetwork.ca.

Comedy Network"

Nice, I like the message it gave me.

same

Jennifer

I got it too tbh but you don't need to see the video to read what he said.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

I just hate when the Media calls him a Hero. Pat Tillman was a hero, Sam is not.

Jon

Quote from: Cory on February 12, 2014, 07:25:04 PM
I just hate when the Media calls him a Hero. Pat Tillman was a hero, Sam is not.

Just because he's not a hero to you, he might be a hero to others.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on February 12, 2014, 07:29:06 PM
Just because he's not a hero to you, he might be a hero to others.

^ There's different kinds of heroes man.

Dorling

This guy got it right:

Dale Hansen Unplugged: Celebrating our differences

People that say 'it's not a big deal' and talk about the media circus about gay players are just plain wrong. They need to be publicised, to be seen. It's the only way things will get better.

I must say though, my hopes are not high for a country that allows this:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/02/13/kansas_anti_gay_segregation_bill_is_an_abomination.html

Sometimes America, you can be awesome. But ideologically you can be SO backwards sometimes it makes me want to punch you.

Jon

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Dorling on February 15, 2014, 01:07:42 PM

I must say though, my hopes are not high for a country that allows this:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/02/13/kansas_anti_gay_segregation_bill_is_an_abomination.html

Sometimes America, you can be awesome. But ideologically you can be SO backwards sometimes it makes me want to punch you.

This makes me angry.