Main Menu

2014 NFL Off-season Thread

Started by Cory, February 19, 2014, 09:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Combine takeways?

Called Dri Archer running the fastest time.....surprised Clowney only put up 21 on the bench.....figured hed get high 20s low 30s....but then again hes all lower body strength which makes him elite....cant wait to see him perform tomorrow.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Cory on February 23, 2014, 11:13:04 PM
Combine takeways?

Called Dri Archer running the fastest time.....surprised Clowney only put up 21 on the bench.....figured hed get high 20s low 30s....but then again hes all lower body strength which makes him elite....cant wait to see him perform tomorrow.

Dri was one of my math students.

Just saying. Cause its true. lol

Cory

Clowney is a monster. 4.48 in the 40?

Shame his work ethic is shit.

Justin

Quote from: Cory on February 24, 2014, 11:11:36 AM
Clowney is a monster. 4.48 in the 40?

Shame his work ethic is shit.

He will prove everyone wrong about his work ethic.  Just watch.

Cory

...and Michael Sam posts two of the worst numbers in the bench and 40.

Hondo

Clowney NEEDS to go #1.

Whether that means the Texans trade down or give up on drafting a QB, there's NO WAY the dude should go anywhere lower than first overall.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: JackHondo on February 24, 2014, 04:59:00 PM
Clowney NEEDS to go #1.

Whether that means the Texans trade down or give up on drafting a QB, there's NO WAY the dude should go anywhere lower than first overall.

To be honest, anything in the top 5 will only prove his point. If I'm a coach between 6 and 10, I'm hoping he drops so he gets a chip on his shoulder. He's worked hard enough and is talented enough to go #1 and he knows that. You'll get it all at #1, but if he falls to #6, oooooh buddy.

Cory

Quote from: JackHondo on February 24, 2014, 04:59:00 PM
Clowney NEEDS to go #1.

I think Clowney and Watt isnt fair

Hondo

Quote from: Cory on February 24, 2014, 10:24:01 PM
I think Clowney and Watt isnt fair

Necessary Roughness Trailer

@1:06, the reaction of opposing quarterbacks in the league to a Watt/Clowney pass rush.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Hahaha, but seriously. Watt and Clowney would be like Jerome Brown/Reggie White on the Eagles d-line back in the late 80s-early 90s.

I think Schaub/McCown via FA would do to grab a QB in next yrs equally as stacked class to set your defensive up to be something we havent seen in a long time (they also have fellow pro bowl talent in Brian Cushing, Jonathan Joseph and Whitney Mercilus).

Doug E Fresh

Browns cut D'qwell.

Ya know. Browns stuff.

Cory

Yeah, cutting the best player not named Joe Haden is usually a good sign.

Doug E Fresh

Signing Karlos Dansby and possibly Whitner too. Browns making moves. Browns.

Cory

....if they lose Mack and Ward their off-season is still a failure.