News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2014 NFL Off-season Thread

Started by Cory, February 19, 2014, 09:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

LaMarr Houston to Chicago for 35 million over 5......overpaid there.

Michael Johnson leaves Cincy to Tampa Bay as well.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

Hated to see Johnson go, but they're already paying big bucks to Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins. Not to mention they're probably going to use the Johnson savings on extending Dalton and AJ Green.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Eagles Sign Malcolm Jenkins....its not Jairus Byrd (Signed with Saints) or TJ Ward (Broncos....are you kidding me?) but hes a huge upgrade over anyone we had last year.

S Chris Clemons is still out there too, wouldnt mind adding him.

Justin

I like the Redskins signing Andre Roberts...he will give Garcon some much needed help.

The TeeJ of Philly

Love the Jenkins signing, he can move around on the field and fits what Billy Davis is doing.

If Revis gets cut, please Howie, for the love of all things, get him. He's worth it.

Cory

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on March 11, 2014, 09:49:58 PM
Love the Jenkins signing, he can move around on the field and fits what Billy Davis is doing.

If Revis gets cut, please Howie, for the love of all things, get him. He's worth it.

with Byrd signing in New Orleans, Rafael Bush too may hit the market, dude is maybe the hardest hitting safety in the league.

I too would welcome Revis....even with the Nnamdi signing still leaving a scar, that was more a severe misjudgment in a player and what system he is comfortable with. Revis would be a perfect fit in Philly....his $14/yr or whatever deal is not.

Doug E Fresh

GM Franchise

The Cowboys letting go of Demarcus Ware was surprising to me.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

With Byrd getting that ridiculous contract, I wonder what happens with Jimmy Graham

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Cory on March 12, 2014, 11:41:34 AM
With Byrd getting that ridiculous contract, I wonder what happens with Jimmy Graham

Add to that instead of cutting Pierre Thomas the Saints extend him. Perhaps they are quite confident they will win a battle over which franchise tag he gets.

GM Franchise

The Broncos signed Aquib Talib.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 12, 2014, 01:23:33 PM
The Broncos signed Aquib Talib.

Old news. 6 year 57 mil. And they're the favorites to sign ware

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on March 12, 2014, 01:30:24 PM
Old news. 6 year 57 mil. And they're the favorites to sign ware

How is it old news when it just happened today?

Hondo

I think they agreed in principle last night, if I'm not mistaken.

But with that and them possibly landing Ware, I think the Broncs are definitely going all-in this season. They know that their Manning window is closing a little more every day, and they want a Lombardi trophy before it crashes shut.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

....which is going to make it ever so sweet when the epically crash out again.

Fuck Denver, trying to buy a Super Bowl didnt work with Manning and Welker, and it wont work again.