News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #48: What 8-8 Team Will Have the Best Record Next Season

Started by Cory, May 29, 2014, 11:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Im backing the Bears...too much offense to not win most of their games outside of their division.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on May 29, 2014, 11:18:30 AM
Im backing the Bears...too much offense to not win most of their games outside of their division.

I agree. Think the Bears have a team that can win 10+ games.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Republicans

You guys are spot on with the Bears...I just also think their division is gonna be better.  You never know how the Vikings will fare and I think the Lions will improve along with the always studly(imo) Packers.  They could fight eachother so hard everyone wins 9.

I voted for the Ravens because I think they are in a much weaker division.  I think the Steelers have lost their magic, the Browns are the Browns and I'm not so sure who the Bengals really are.  I wouldn't have taken Dalton over Shaub, and therefore to me they are a middle of the road team.  So to answer the actual question, I think the Bears are a better team, but the Ravens finish better record wise