News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

EFK NFL FANTASY FOOTBALL 14-15 DISCUSSION

Started by Jon, July 28, 2014, 11:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

I vote FOR IDP, but NO to PPR

So much better.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

FXBlade

Ill be happy to play again.. make it to the play offs again... only for my team to fizzle out at the crucial moment

Cory

I vote for both PPR and IDP....but if I had to pick one it would be IDP...adds more to the game.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on July 29, 2014, 12:55:24 PM
I vote for both PPR and IDP....but if I had to pick one it would be IDP...adds more to the game.

Same here
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

I have no issues with how it's previously set up, especially when some teams are left on auto draft

J-Reb

Quote from: Blade on July 29, 2014, 01:52:47 PM
I have no issues with how it's previously set up, especially when some teams are left on auto draft

I'd prefer the league to be slimmed down a little this season. The waiver wire was pretty bare towards the end of the year last year.

Cory

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 29, 2014, 02:37:58 PM
I'd prefer the league to be slimmed down a little this season. The waiver wire was pretty bare towards the end of the year last year.

I think if you're not willing to pay $$$ (i THINK everyone did last year, cant remember) you shouldn't be able to participate this season...might cut down on a few, or offer a pay to play league, and free to play league.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

I think there should be a money league and a non-money league.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.