News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Fanduel

Started by Doug E Fresh, September 10, 2014, 03:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

Does anyone do this? I've dabbled into it a bit. Started with $25 and after week 1 of just betting on a variety of NFL things I'm at $36.20

Seems like they only do the American sports (that I can see) so this might not be for a lot of this community but just curious.

EDIT: Mod if you want to move this to the right place I realized I probably posted this in the wrong forum.

Mike Powers

I'm always skeptical of things like this.  How legit is it?

jagilki

2 legit, 2 legit to quit (unless you give me your credit card info)

Krazy

Its one week games and you pay as you go. You can win money if you have money.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Krazy on September 10, 2014, 05:53:30 PM
Its one week games and you pay as you go. You can win money if you have money.

I've seen the commercials.  But, as I said, I am skeptical of online gambling sites like this.  I was curious as to whether or not the experience has been universally good, or if people feel that there is foul play of some sort involved.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 10, 2014, 06:32:23 PM

I've seen the commercials.  But, as I said, I am skeptical of online gambling sites like this.  I was curious as to whether or not the experience has been universally good, or if people feel that there is foul play of some sort involved.

On a small level its been good cuz I've been winning. There really weren't a ton of people who had guys like Hurns and Crowell on their teams. Whoever won the big money thing on Sunday had a legit roster.

Small stakes games seem more like you can win. They do a 50/50 where if you're in a pool of 20 ppl for $2 bucks, the top ten all get $3.60. (Site takes a 10% rake I believe they're off shore)

I liked that you can do head to head with people too. I did a $1 roster bet against my friend at school.

Justin