Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NFL Debate #65: Mid-Season MVP

Started by Cory, October 22, 2014, 04:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Wanna say Watt, but for him to honestly have a shot he needs to get Houston into the playoffs, but has to be Murrary...which is tough to admit as an Eagles fan. Broke Jim Browns record....only good thing from someone hoping to see him fail is he`s starting to look banged up and is incredibly injury prone....dont know if he can stay healthy running the ball 25-30 times a game...Im going to give him 3-4 more games before the wheels fall off.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Krazy

I know that the sports writers will say Manning but Watt is pulling insane numbers.

Jon

Midseason MVP is hands down Demarco Murray. Breaking rushing records in a passing dominated league. Having that AP 2012 type of season. It's been pretty incredible to watch him do it against some solid defenses too. Only downside to his season so far is his four lost fumbles. But yeah, my vote would be on DM.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jimmy Helmsley

Murray.  7 straight 100+ yards.  Record breaking.  Manning is a close second.  He just broke a record himself, but Murray's just been completely dominant.  If it weren't for him, the Cowboys wouldn't have the record that they have.

Chris Shields

Manning is obviously the popular choice to make on this, but it's DeMarco Murray. The guy is putting up insane numbers, and him running the ball like he is, it's opening up play action passing, it's allowing them to control the clock, and without that, this team wouldn't be where they are right now.

Krazy

Quote from: Chris Shields on October 23, 2014, 02:02:14 PM
Manning is obviously the popular choice to make on this, but it's DeMarco Murray. The guy is putting up insane numbers, and him running the ball like he is, it's opening up play action passing, it's allowing them to control the clock, and without that, this team wouldn't be where they are right now.

Manning is always the favorite for MVP.

Gravedigger

Murray has been great, but let's be honest. This is a passing league now, and the most valuable players are quarterbacks.

The MVP of the league so far this season is the guy who entered the week tied for the league lead in touchdowns along with leading the league in passing yards... Andrew Luck. He's got Indy off to another great start, on a team that's mediocre if you take him out of the equation.

Gravedigger

So the debate is over....

Aaron Rodgers is the MVP.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Gravedigger on December 08, 2014, 10:45:16 PM
So the debate is over....

Aaron Rodgers is the MVP.

The Texans still have a chance to make playoffs ergo, JJ Watt still has a chance to win.