NFL Debate #66: Biggest Disappointment - Team

Started by Cory, October 22, 2014, 04:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Go.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

For me has to be the Saints. They were the only other team aside from Denver that went out this offseason to try and buy a superbowl, and their D has been shit and their offense wasnt responded well to seemingly trying to be a run first team through the first 3 games or so of the season.

Byrd has looked like a bust signing (Yay for Malcolm Jenkins) and with Graham battling injuries the only thing saving them is no one looks like they want it in the NFC South.

Jon

Yep, my vote is on the Saints. A team that was favored to make a strong Super Bowl run heading into the season is sitting at a dismal 2-4 record. Drew Brees hasn't been good when he needs to be... they can't stay healthy in the their run game. Their defense at times looks horrific. This is a team that needs to figure things out quick or their chances at the playoffs are going to be out the window.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Went with Chi-town, they are practically throwing away the season against bad teams when they had a legitimate shot at winning their division with the slow start GB and Detroit had.

Jimmy Helmsley

Saints.  I think I read a prediction at one point that they would go 14-2 and win the NFC.  They were already overrated before the season started.  Before this year, they couldn't win on the road.  They only showed up at home.  And this year, they are barely even showing up at home.  The Bucs almost beat them at up.  THE BUCS.

Chris Shields

Saints, hands down. They have all this talent, and nothing has come of it. They went out and spent a lot of money, and what has it gotten them?

Krazy

I have been raised to hate the Bears so them floundering makes me happy.

Gravedigger

Bears. Their offense should be better than New Orleans, and they should be a better defensive team than they show. But maybe this season is showing that Cutler just can't truly get it done.

Cory

¿PapaPancho?

And the sad thing is that division is horrible all together and they still cant win

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

My Bears have been pretty awful this season and I think it points to the fact that Jay Cutler is very overrated. Kind of like the attractive girl in your high school...until you go to college...and wonder why you were so excited. He has probably one of the best backs in football, two brilliant WRs and a solid TE...and a much better O-Line than in years past and he still cant do shit. The 'D' has been awful, but you can just tell by Briggs' comments that there is no morale in Chicago right now.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Krazy

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on December 03, 2014, 08:36:35 PM
My Bears have been pretty awful this season and I think it points to the fact that Jay Cutler is very overrated. Kind of like the attractive girl in your high school...until you go to college...and wonder why you were so excited. He has probably one of the best backs in football, two brilliant WRs and a solid TE...and a much better O-Line than in years past and he still cant do shit. The 'D' has been awful, but you can just tell by Briggs' comments that there is no morale in Chicago right now.

I think the Bears are kicking themselves in the ass letting Peppers go. He has got new life here in Green Bay.