News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #67: Biggest Disappointment - Player

Started by Cory, October 22, 2014, 04:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Has to be Drew Brees. Shady hasnt had an o-line, Grahams stats fall on Brees. 11 TD to 7 INT isnt acceptable for an elite calibre QB with a supporting cast like he has in NO.

Krazy

I said Brees but it hurts me to say Lacy has been up and down. I know this is the Sophomore slump but Lacy can pull himself out of it. To quote Aaron Rodgers "R-E-L-A-X" on Lacy. Brees is getting old and he is losing his luster.

Jon

I know it was a bit out of his hands, but my vote goes to Adrian Peterson. What a fall he has been on since his record year in 2012. Offseason starts off with rumors of him wanting to go to Dallas... then the child abuse allegations... I mean, has their been a more disappointing player to a team more than AP? I don't think so.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: Jon on October 22, 2014, 05:43:54 PM
I know it was a bit out of his hands, but my vote goes to Adrian Peterson. What a fall he has been on since his record year in 2012. Offseason starts off with rumors of him wanting to go to Dallas... then the child abuse allegations... I mean, has their been a more disappointing player to a team more than AP? I don't think so.

If Ray Rice ends up back in the league before AP tho, im calling bullshit.

Krazy

Quote from: Cory on October 22, 2014, 06:07:38 PM
If Ray Rice ends up back in the league before AP tho, im calling bullshit.

Rice is trying to appeal and he has his case in a couple weeks. So, if he does win NFL will have some pissed off people.

The TeeJ of Philly

Rice doesn't have the talent AP don't expect to see rice back in the league for at least two more seasons.

Jimmy Helmsley

Definitely Brees.  Stats do not lie.  His are dreadful so far in terms of TD-Int.

Chris Shields

It's Brees, hands down. The guy is playing so far below his ability, not to mention that he has a strong group of receivers. He does not look like an elite level QB, at all.

Krazy

Didn't Brees be projected to beat Bret Farve's record?