Main Menu

NFL Debate #71: MVP

Started by Cory, December 26, 2014, 05:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

JJ Watt, fuck it.

I know I've felt all year that without the Texans making the playoffs he didnt have a shot, but when looking at the other candidates none are more consistent than Watt.

Rodgers isnt good away from Lambeau, Bradys having a normal Tom Brady year which is expected, not exceptional, Romo is having a good year but still not better stats or records than A-Rod + Brady, DeMarco slowed down once carrying the ball 10 times more than any other RB caught up to him, and Lynch is too far behind Murry statistically to be considered the top RB this year.

Watt for his position, for his side of the ball....is in a league of his own this year.

Most Valuable Player.

Rodgers has Cobb/Nelson/Lacy
Brady has Gronk
Romo has Murrary/Dez/Witten/
Murrary has O-line + Insane amount of touches
Lynch has Wilson

Watt had Clowney go down early in the year, and no other star power on his defensive line (gets doubled teamed every play) and average corners who dont force the QB to hold onto the ball helping him get sacks, OR a offensive player, better suited for the redzone than him.

Watt for MVP.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

GM Franchise

Watt with Murray being a close second.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

I voted Murray, then looked at some stats. It's Rodgers.

SPLIT   CMP   ATT   YDS   CMP%   AVG   LNG   TD   INT   SACK     RAT   
TOTAL   324   498   4,155   65.1   8.34   80   36   5   28           111.0
HOME   144   218   2,108   66.1   9.67   80   23   0   13           132.6
AWAY   180   280   2,047   64.3   7.31   70   13   5   15           94.2   

He's really not good away from Lambaeu. He's godly at home, he's elite on the road.

The only QB that is in the top 5 of QB Rating with a better away rating, is Romo. The knock I have on Romo is that he's not the reason they've won as many games as they have, it's Murray.

T-Bonizzle

Rodgers will win, but I think Watt should win. He single handedly carries the Texans to 8 wins.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: jagilki on December 26, 2014, 05:59:04 PM
Where is Johnny Football?

Preferably being demoted back to Texas A&M