Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

top ten best comic villans

Started by Black Death, August 11, 2008, 02:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

TaNK

I never really considered Galactus a villain.

He does what he does out of necessity rather than villanous reasons.

Also, I feel Doom should be higher and I disagree with Lex being number 1 as well.

Exile

that list SUCKED. wouldve left off kingpin, galactus, doomsday, and venom because what the fuck has venom ever done?

Galactus is more of an event, less of a villian. Hes not doing it maliciously, hes doing it to survive. Kingpin could be good but they always make him more or less toothless. He might be able to keep his number ten spot.

I do agree with Luthor as number 1 though and I say that as the biggest joker fan ever. The difference between Joker and Luthor is scale. Joker kills small numbers, Lex goes for the gusto.

A better list.

10. Superboy Prime
9. Thanos
8. Dark Phoenix
7. Bullseye
6. Green Goblin
5. Sinestro
4. Doom
3. Magneto
2. Joker
1. Luthor

Tim-Æ

I'm curious as to how they came up with it. In my opinion, Thanos should be higher, I mean for Christ's sake he wiped out half the universe with a snap from his fingers. That's pretty messed up. Luthor is overrated, the only reason he's on here is because he's been around the longest. Its obviously done on an uneven scale b/c if you were gonna go with ruthless, then there's also Carnage (who's a tool btw) who kills for fun and slaughtered hundreds.

And its not a popularity contest or Venom would have won b/c fanboys LOVE Venom for some reason. Strange list. Very strange.

Jack Kaiser

Kingpin's boring.  I would have left him and Galactus off and probably added Darkseid and/or Brainiac.  I don't read much marvel, so I don't know how bad Dark Phoenix was.

I actually agree with Luther being #1 and Joker being #2.  I like Joker a hell of a lot more, but I think Luther has him beat.