News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Radiohead Chokes?

Started by Tim-Æ, August 13, 2008, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim-Æ

According to BBC, Radiohead will be scoring the new Chuck Paulnuik novel "Choke" set to be released on September 26th in the US. This is the same author who wrote "Fight Club" the cult classic. I for one, have read the novel, and think its fantastic. So I'll definitely be seeing it in the theaters and now this is just one more reason why it should be pretty good.

Tim-Æ

And now the label denies it!

Apparently they are only offering the song "Reckoner" off of "In Rainbows" now. damnit! Jonny Greenwood did the score for There Will Be Blood and it was excellent. Was really looking forward to this.

The Murph

Just cause a label denies it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Duckman

I didn't realise Radiohead were on a label these days, thought they were releasing their stuff themselves.

Unless they've got a different deal in the UK from the US?

Still, I've read this book and hopefully the film will do it justice.  Who are the stars and director Tim?

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

They were totally independent when In Rainbows was released and after the whole "name your own price" thing had seen the heights, they signed for a label. Obviously, the new label was upset that they'd not have any new material for 2-3 years so theyr eleased a greatest hits album. Either ways, should be a good film...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Tim-Æ

whatever the case may be, it's definitely not happening. The only song on there will be Reckoner, which is a shame. Was really looking forward to soeme new material again.

Here's the IMDB on Choke
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024715/

remember that semi-retarded guy from the Green Mile that kills the rat? HIs name is Sam Rockwell and he's the star of this little indy film. I was hoping David Fincher would take this project but he's working on The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Special redband trailer online, which seems to be the craze now. Looks like it might be pretty good.