Main Menu

UWE Boll

Started by Gary, August 16, 2008, 06:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

This guy should be skinned alive and his balls chopped off

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Excaligore

Alone in the Dark is the worst movie ever. It's not even watchable to laugh at.

Judge

I love every single one of his movies.  The guy should be given a medal.

Did you know that Postal was voted best picture and he was given best director at a recent film festival?

From Wikipedia: "Despite the controvesy, Postal won two awards at the Hoboken International Film Festival, Uwe Boll won the best director award along with $500 while the film won the Best of Showing Award."

See: http://kotaku.com/5016721/postal-wins-award-really

Black Death

it not that he is bad director... (Ok he not a very good one) it that he thinks he knows what the fans want...now I have not seen postal ... that maybe the closes thing he gets to making a movie that close to a game because postal did not have much of a story.  but I hate what he has done.  Alone in the Dark first script was close to the game and the H.P lovecraft stories, but Boll got the movie and that shit you saw came out... sad that he just killed some of my fav games ...Question should be not to take out Boll...question should be who the hell keeps giving him work and that person or persons needs to be smack around
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The Murph

Quote from: The Judge on August 16, 2008, 09:07:53 AM
I love every single one of his movies.  The guy should be given a medal.

Did you know that Postal was voted best picture and he was given best director at a recent film festival?

From Wikipedia: "Despite the controvesy, Postal won two awards at the Hoboken International Film Festival, Uwe Boll won the best director award along with $500 while the film won the Best of Showing Award."

See: http://kotaku.com/5016721/postal-wins-award-really

And now with that $500 he can double the amount all his movies have made in theaters.

This guy is a complete douche bag

Cory

hahaha. His names Uwe.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Judge

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/330/an-interview-with-uwe-boll

I think all of you should watch this interview with him.  It's about 20 mins but it could really change your perspective about him.

The Murph

if he directs Grand Theft Auto I will cry. Every day. Until I die.

He doesn't understand why if a child is killed in a movie it gets a harder rating then an adult. Possibly because people don't like watching some 6 year old child being murdered.

And do you think Mr. Spielberg, Mr. Lucas, or Mr. Tarantino gets kicked out of filming by Starbucks lol

Cory

Grand Theft Auto will be a movie? WTF?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jack Kaiser

He makes shitty movies, but you have to respect a guy who challenges his harshest critics to a boxing match.  That's just funny.

The Murph

And beats there ass lol

Judge

He's used to be an amateur boxer.  I remember this going down, and I was laughing about it watching all the nerds get beat up.  It made me smile.

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: Jack Kaiser on August 17, 2008, 12:14:02 AMHe makes shitty movies, but you have to respect a guy who challenges his harshest critics to a boxing match.  That's just funny.

Funny yes. But stupid.

Black Death

I got respect ...but that can not shake the fact that he makes shity ass video game movies ....   and a GTA movie ... that not going to fly because GTA  all the games are a mix of scenes from other crime movies or influnenced by them ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Khristian Call

I heard that he sneaks into children's rooms at night and gives them money if they have teeth until their pillow....or was that the tooth fairy?  No, it was the tooth fairy.  Uwe Boll's the guy that everyone at Hogwart's is afraid to speak his name, right?