News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

7 Crappiest Super Heros Ever

Started by TaNK, August 18, 2008, 12:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

The Elongated Man...I remember him have some good stories in the past...I know his origin was crap...but they use him well as a support character...

Dazzler , was  a X-Men  , yeah her power was not that good , but I know her and Longshot were good together, Sh had some good story arcs too..

But the rest... very sad
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jonny Worldbeater

I object to Dazzler, just for the fact that Ultimate Dazzler kicks ass.

I'll admit the original Dazzler did suck, but Ultimate Dazzler however they clearly made an effort to make her badass. Hell, in the recent arc as I understand it, she's learned how to use her powers to do Green Lantern-type shit including flying, blowing shit up, making force fields, laser beams and friggin' spider legs and shit.

That, and she's a hot punk-rock chick.

Black Death

I know she is the shit... I like Ultimate Dazzler ,  they did much better with her the second time around ... i just the firs time was lame .   

Bryan

all aquaman does is talk to fish. why isnt he on this list? lol

Black Death

he core member of the justice league...cut off his own hand to save his child ,  replace it with a hook,  king of the sea,   every see his fight against namor ...drop a whale on his ass... now sports a new power, can not remember but it cool ... He become pretty solid character.   

TaNK

Has anybody seen "Justice League : The New Frontier"?

Aquaman is fucking useless in that. I'd be pissed at Aquaman.

Bryan

yeah, i mean he might be a good character and all...but he's lacking in the superpowers department if you ask me.

Jonny Worldbeater

Does he still have that hook hand gimmick?

Black Death

Jonny Worldbeater

huh, well that sucks. IMO that was one of the only cool deals the guy had.