Started by Gravedigger, July 06, 2016, 11:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Rumor is Anderson Silva will fight DC

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Midas

Quote from: Cory on July 07, 2016, 05:19:16 PM
Rumor is Anderson Silva will fight DC

I also read that but I am concerned if he has recovered from his surgery in May.

Gravedigger

Quote from: Jon on July 07, 2016, 09:28:54 AM
I don't want to make any impulse reactions until some more details are released on what he exactly did. I read that he is sponsored by GAT supplements and in some of their products, there is a drug called Testagen that can cause false positive test results. I'm not saying that's what happened, but with that being a possibility I will reserve judgment until more information is released on what exactly he was positive for. Obviously, if it's steroids or any type of PED, it'd be a crying shame.

I feel terrible for DC though. The guy has poured his heart and soul into both of these Bones fights and for this to happen... AGAIN to Bones... just feel absolutely gutted for him. And add the fact that he could potential miss out on a HUGE pay day if they cannot find a replacement fighter for him... that just adds fuel to the fire.

As for potential replacements, I would love to see Mousasi get the opportunity if one of the top tier LHW are unable or unwilling to get it a crack. I think Rumble should get the first call and then Glover (but it might be hard for either to make weight with 2 days notice.)

I get what you're saying, but I'm not sure Jones has earned the benefit of doubt....

Jon

I'd take that... even though I would have rather had Gus.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors