News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Sons of Anarchy *SPOILERS*

Started by TaNK, September 02, 2008, 01:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

I don't see anyway after last night that Clay survives this season. Its either him or Tara, and after Tara is gone he won't be far behind. What I'm curious about is that the writer has the show mapped out for 7 seasons, so basically 3 seasons left. I could see Tara getting killed and Clay as well, with season 5-6 showing a very dark Jax who has lost all hope.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

thought it  was 5 seasons mapped out , that what I heard and read somewhere ... but I am not sure , thus making next season the last one ... hoping your 7 season thing is true , damn great show
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gary

Nah its 7, he's said it a few times.

[/center]

Black Death

Midas

As soon as Clay killed Piney I knew he was a goner and assumed it would be at the end of this season...

I don't see Tara dying at this point because there would be no reason to drag it out the way they are doing right now or even have her hurt her hand like that... I assumed that the only way for Jax to stay with the club would be for Tara to die but Sutter found a way to make it so that Tara can live and Jax can stay with the club...

Likely what we will see is a drawn out process of Tara working on her hand trying to get it back to normal and Jax stay with the club in the meantime... Then after Clay is gone due to DEATH he feels a need to stay and keep the club in tact because well if the situation with Juice goes through we will see some of Samcro go up for more time...

Jax & Tara separate because of this and blah blah blah...

Atleast this is my theory...

The scene with Opie and Jax in the hospital was fucking awesome! I mean Jax telling Opie that he is leaving and Opie basically throwing it in his face that he wanted to leave the club for Donna but Jax wouldn't let him... Great Scene...

Gary

The acting last night was top notch, the opie/jax scene, the tara breakdown in the hospital and gemma as usual. Little trivia the director for last nights episode was none other than robocop himself Peter Weller.

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: Gary on November 09, 2011, 08:19:10 PM
The acting last night was top notch, the opie/jax scene, the tara breakdown in the hospital and gemma as usual. Little trivia the director for last nights episode was none other than robocop himself Peter Weller.

Did not know that...

Black Death

Fnord

This season has been awesome.  I've said "OH SHIT" multiple times out loud.  hahaha

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Gary

WOW! that ending was intense as fuck. Ryan Hurst (Opie) deserves an emmy nod for his work the last 2 episodes and next week looks even more fucking intense.

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: Gary on November 22, 2011, 11:07:19 PM
WOW! that ending was intense as fuck. Ryan Hurst (Opie) deserves an emmy nod for his work the last 2 episodes and next week looks even more fucking intense.

I agree... When Jax showed up when Pinie was being cremated, the scene was just spectacular and then when Opie crashed in chapel and held Clay at gun point I held my breathe for like the entire scene as it was that intense... I love the chuckle after Jax tells Opie "Don't make me kill you man!"... Then shooting Clay like that...

This season is just great!

Cory

excellent show this week, is the finale next?

and never knew Opie was the guy from Remember the Titans.....but I agree with Gary...hes been excellent this season, deserves some form of recognition.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Tezmission Black

There is a two part season finale..so the next two weeks.

Cory

Excellent, wonder how its going to play out.

Doubt Clay is dead, but seems like it could be a "i need a serious LOA, so Bobbys ends up running the club or something".

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

Bobby is gonna be in jail for a long time, he's probably gonna replace Otto as the man inside prison. Clay going down, dead or not (he has to die soon, too much shit has stirred) is just another thing thats gonna keep Jax in Charming, he may wanna leave but he's not gonna leave SAMCRO in pieces, he was fine with his plan in the beggining because he thought there would be someone to replace Clay and him when he was gone, but with Opie going ape shit and Bobby gone..he is the only option left to be the president.

[/center]