News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Sons of Anarchy *SPOILERS*

Started by TaNK, September 02, 2008, 01:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

fuck, forgot about the Otto rat thing, yeah, makes perfect sence.

Also, I wonder whats gonna happen to Juice...hes probably my favourite secondary character

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

Yeah I like Juice, for a few seasons I thought he needed a bigger role..now I wish he didnt get it, hope they dont kill him.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Cory

Midas

Did you just watch it today?

Because I have been stewing over this since Tuesday Night...

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

No just forgot about the SoA thread....since it has the spoiler warning in the title fuck the tag as im on my phone.

But I can understand it from a show standpoint.....Jax needs someone close to him to die so he has that angle, aside from his father. Op is exactly that and you know his revenge trip is going to be awesome. That thing I hate is Ryan Hurst was doing a phenominal job and made Opie easily my favourite character in the show, and Opies parts this season (returning to punch the cop and get in jail + sacrificing himself in prison) were the 2 highlights of the season and really upset we dont get to see one of the best actors around in Hurst do his thing anymore on Tuesdays.

Cory

Damn that was a tough episode to watch. So sad.

Cory

Not gonna lie....this season has been as good as any show going.

LordsOfPain

I'll admit I only skimmed the first couple of pages and tried the search bar (that didn't work for me) but I didn't see a thread for this show.

Which is a shame because this show is all kinds of awesome.
Click to enter LPW

Cory

http://www.efedknights.com/boards/index.php?topic=1080.0

WAAAAY back there, but this show is all kinds of awesome is right. One of the best shows on TV

LordsOfPain

Good lookin' out. Should I just wait for a mod to merge the topics or switch over and bump the dead thread?
Click to enter LPW

Justin

Quote from: LordsOfPain on November 06, 2013, 12:36:01 PM
Good lookin' out. Should I just wait for a mod to merge the topics or switch over and bump the dead thread?

Just bumb the dead thread.

Cory

BUMP for the new guy. One of the best shows going.

Mike Powers

The wife and i just got into it via netflix. Midway thought the 3rd season now. I was not really a fan through a majority of the 1st season, but watched because the wife was hooked. The last few episodes of the 1st season then really got my attention, and I've enjoyed it very much since then.

Marq

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 06, 2013, 04:24:35 PM
The wife and i just got into it via netflix. Midway thought the 3rd season now. I was not really a fan through a majority of the 1st season, but watched because the wife was hooked. The last few episodes of the 1st season then really got my attention, and I've enjoyed it very much since then.

That's what I pretty much tell everyone. There's a LOT of characters to get familiar with and connect to in the those first few episodes. Everyone is typically hooked by the latter half of the first season.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"