News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Sons of Anarchy *SPOILERS*

Started by TaNK, September 02, 2008, 01:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: Cory on August 01, 2015, 12:38:25 AM
I think The Shield was a better body of Kurt Sutters work but Sons is a solid show throughout. Slightly overrated, but still really good.

I see what you mean , Vic Mackey had somewhat of a redeeming quality to him. No matter what shit he did , you felt he was a good guy just doing  what he got to do  to get the job done .  SOA suffer from maybe being on longer than it should have .  It was solid show that I enjoy . Plus had and still have huge crush on Katey Segal ( Peggy Bundy 4 Life )

Breaking Bad is example of a show knowing when to step away... yeah you would have love to see more stories , The creators even said so , but felt the time was right

While X-files and Lost are examples of shows staying on so long that they collapse in on each other under weight of there mythos 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

I loved Lost from beginning to end.

Black Death

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 01, 2015, 01:04:28 AM
I loved Lost from beginning to end.

Don't get me wrong , I loved Lost a lot ,  still do , but you got a sense at near the end of the show , they really did not know where they were going with it or how  to explain things that happen the start of the show.  It still one of my favs.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jack on August 01, 2015, 12:12:42 AM
So...I recently started watching this show...I'm a season and a half in.

Am I the only one that doesn't see any reason to be a part of this motorcycle club? They're all working around the clock, broke, in a crumby small town, and get beat up and go to jail. Seems like they would all be better off just actually working at a repair shop.

Never was a fan after two attempts. Give up now mate
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Fnord

I loved this show. One of my favorite of all times.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Fnord on August 02, 2015, 10:26:35 PM
I loved this show. One of my favorite of all times.

But is it a cut ... or is it a jacket?! Did we ever solve that debate?

BamBamBunglow

It's a Kutte Panch ;)

I gotta admit, I liked the first 3 seasons of SOA... fourth one I got half way, gave up, had to restart about a month later. I still haven't made it all the way through the final season... I just found it kinda meh come the end. So yeah, I agree with the above posts - it went on longer than it had to.

There's some sexy bikes in there though <3

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

And then we are reminded that he once had sex with Mayor Thomas J. Carcetti from the Wire...or turned A Hobbit into a football hooligan with the worse cockeny accent in the world...

FUCK JAX...the guy who plays him is a horrid actor in my opinion.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on August 03, 2015, 08:13:51 PM
FUCK JAX...the guy who plays him is a horrid actor in my opinion.

I enjoyed the show, but this x1000.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Tezmission Black

Don't know how this post got on here.