News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Twilight

Started by Rae, September 13, 2008, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirkland

Quote from: Murder101 on May 10, 2009, 01:44:11 AM
oh my god. What is it with people getting their panties in a bunch over the Sparkly thing? Sure other vamps havn't been like that but is a small detail for this book. get over it.

Now I've read every book and I love them all. The story is good. The characters develp quite well and for every little thing people jump on there is an explanation in the book. I haven't seen the movie yet so I'll not judge that.
I stand by the bold.

I saw the movie a few months ago, it was ok but not as good as it should have been.

Kuroi Storm

I read the whole series.

...It really helps with women, I have to say.

Jonny Worldbeater

This, right here, is the greatest thing ever produced because of Twilight:

Triple B

I have successfully ignored the Twilight books and movies, just like I succeeded in ignoring Harry Potter.

Vampires and Werewolves don't swoon over dumb shit 16 year old girls.  They fight over her carcass as they eat her.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ryan Ruckus

I as well have successfully avoided all thing Twilight. Not so much with Harry Potter, though I wish I'd avoided that too. Interestingly though, I read in last month's "Creative Screenwriting" that the head writer for "New Moon" (the film) is the main writer from "Dexter."

So if you like Dexter for the writing, you might like New Moon. I, however, have gone beyond avoiding it, to spoofing it. "Not Another Vampire Movie"
You heard it here first.

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: Hillman on November 15, 2009, 09:47:11 PM
I as well have successfully avoided all thing Twilight. Not so much with Harry Potter, though I wish I'd avoided that too. Interestingly though, I read in last month's "Creative Screenwriting" that the head writer for "New Moon" (the film) is the main writer from "Dexter."

So if you like Dexter for the writing, you might like New Moon. I, however, have gone beyond avoiding it, to spoofing it. "Not Another Vampire Movie"
You heard it here first.

No dude, just... No.

Dexter's an awesome show but nothing good is going to come out of New Moon or any other Twilight movie.

Tezmission Black

Well I may or may not be bringing my sister to see the new moon movie for her birthday for it's midnight release, I personally don't see the point in it, but she loves it and that's what I chose to make her birthday gift cause it seemed like a good idea, but I'm now sensing regrets lol