News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Let's Make a Movie Rules/Draft

Started by Fnord, January 29, 2013, 09:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

universal

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Midas

The Hollywood Reporter
March 5th 2013

Breaking News: Columbia Pictures Co-President Doug Belgrad has locked down a deal for Columbia Pictures to produce the J.J Abrams penned screenplay of the New York Times Best Seller "The Nostradamus Effect". Sources close to Columbia Pictures have said that the deal is for the rights to produce the current feature film version of the popular book and have first right to refusal of any planned book Sequels or Prequels. Rumors have been circulating for some time now around this film since it was announce in late January that popular Writer and Director J.J Abrams who is a avid fan of the book was writing a screenplay for it. No word yet on if Abrams will direct the movie himself...

Fnord

I can't believe that I'M the douchebag holding up the draft! 

My screenwriter Peter David is working alongside Marvel Studios for their next film.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Flins.

Mike Powers

Studio ~ New Line Cinema

Director ~ Martin Scorsese

Flins.

Fnord

Peter David and Marvel Studios have gotten together and picked the perfect person to direct the new Marvel superhero movie.  The director of The Usual Suspects, X-Men, X2, X-Men: First Class, and the up coming X-Men: Day of Future Past... they've signed on Bryan Singer to direct their new film.

Screenwriter: Peter David
Production Company: Marvel Studios
Director: Bryan Singer

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Midas

The Hollywood Reporter
March 17th 2013

Breaking News: In a shocking turn of events Columbia Pictures has signed Ron Howard to direct the upcoming feature film of the  New York Times Best Seller "The Nostradamus Effect". J.J Abrams was tasked with converting the popular novel into a feature film and many speculated that he himself would direct but sources close to the situation say that Abrams who is directing the upcoming sequels to the original Star Wars Trilogy has his hands full with that project that he was unable to direct this film. Sources also say that he was instrumental in convincing Columbia Pictures to hire Howard to direct the movie. Ron Howard is no stranger to this genre with movies such as The Da Vinci Code & Angels & Demons. Filming is set to begin in the fall of 2013 with a potential release date of the summer of 2014, no casting has been done as of yet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Sorry guys ,  my turn  came up so fast , forgot shields drop out

Guillermo Del Toro

1. David S. Goyer  - Screenwriter
2. Universal - Production Company
3. Guillermo Del Toro - Director
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

Screenwriter - Joss Whedon
Production Studio - Warner Bro's
Director - Sam Mendes
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

It has been officially announced now that screenwriter for the film Third Wheel, Cameron Crowe will also serve as the film's director. The news while breaking, does not come as shocking. The last time Cameron Crowe wrote a movie that someone else directed was back in 1984 for the film, The Wild Life.

In other exciting news, Paramount Pictures is very excited with the release of the main title song for the film. The song, Through The Dark is sung by Scottish musician, Alexi Murdoch off his album Towards the Sun, which was released in 2011.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors