News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Gears of War 3

Started by Cory, September 20, 2011, 04:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Has anyone picked it up yet?

I've played/beaten the first two, and I plan on picking this game up along with Dead Island once I get bored of my Madden/NCAA combo.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Midas

Last Saturday I took about 15-20 of my old games that have just been laying around and took them all to Gamestop for a trade in. When it was all said and done I got roughly $155.00 for all of them and I joined the Gamestop membership program. I used some my trade in money to buy Dead Island which interesting enough the guy told me that all the stores in my area were sold out and he gave me what i assumed to be one of his last copies (I checked later and everyone was actually sold out)... I pre-ordered Gears and the girl told me that they were having a mid-night release which I had no intentions on going to. But last night I was out around the area of the Game Stop around Midnight and decided to go in there and get it. I did not play it last night as I was to tired but played a little before work today and I am enjoying it.

I will likely play a few hours here and there until the weekend and then probably sit down for a marathon session Thursday night since I do not have to work Friday morning. Dead Island is going to have to wait since I am a huge Gears fan...

Cory

..yeah.

The two blockbusters in town shut down today (or well, the last day of "going out of business" sale) so now I have no way to rent games.

Fuck.

Tezmission Black

Cory

RickRampage

Yeah, Gamefly is the shit. I was so hyped over Sniper: Ghost Warrior, and when it epically sucked at life I was so glad I could send it right back and get my next game. Anyways, yeah, I am definitely going to be either getting this game, or crashing at my friend's apartment until we beat the shit out it. Most likely the second option since we've beaten the previous two together.

Kise

I'm all geared out at the moment. My main thing is achievement hunting so I still need to campaign. I hate that I'm no longer the only person with Superstar Cole.