News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., October 23, 2012, 06:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

I played the first, never bothered finishing.  Don't know why as it seemed a decent game.

I'm interested in the new one coming out.

Domingo

I didn't play the others, but the new one looks pretty darn good.

jagilki

Don't take my response the wrong way.  I have way, way too many good games I haven't finished.  The last few years, I've been finding I have a weird complex about buying a game, getting to within the final mission or two and then just not touching the game.

Not wanting to beat it too quickly... then just never getting around to it.

Really, I think the only games I've "finished" in the last 3-4 years have been the Mass Effect games and Red Dead Redemption.

Wait, no.  I finally finished LA Noir a month or two ago, and Mafia II about the same time.

Not sure exactly what AC games are in this steam pack, but I'm assuming it's 3 or four games?  It's probably worth it. 

Crazy Kyd

I have only played the first game, and I didn't beat it. Mostly because glitches kept messing me up on the PS3 version. That being said, the game is fun. The story is pretty interesting and it adds a bit to the experience. I do think the controls are too tight, but I think that about a lot of Ubisoft games. I do think that price is worth it but I have never played the other games, so I can't say how good those are.

The new one coming out looks like it is going to be awesome too.

T-Bonizzle

IT IS FUCKING FANFUCKINGTASTIC AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR NOT OWNING IT ALREADY!

The first game is okay, but they truly fix all their mistakes in the sequel and it becomes a really compelling game. I love this series but I'll be the first to admit, I was really mad (at the time) that they copped out the ending of AC1 for a sequel. But other than that, and for 40.00 bucks it's worth it.

Plus then you'll be all caught up just in time for AC3.

RickRampage

In all honesty, I never finished the first game, but my friend got the second one and I fell in love with it. We both split time playing and watching and did this for the sequel to Assassin's Creed 2 as well. I then went back and played and beat Assassin's Creed 1. So definitely worth getting all of them, especially if you're looking at possibly getting and playing ACIII.

Kirk

I got bored pretty quickly with the first one but the rest of them are brilliant. I have the same complex as Jag, so I haven't actually finished any of them (I'm on the last mission of most of the games I play) but they are still some of the best games I've played. I'm not sure I'll get the new one, though.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Adam Wrong

I adore this series. One of the best stories in videogaming. I will be purchasing this game after borderlands is completed

Smash INC

The first is a romp through the Crusades but suffers from being repetitive and not having much of interest outside of the actual assassination missions. The second improves on the gameplay greatly and offers a better overall experience, Brotherhood is probably the best in the series although it does suffer from "press button to win."

Revelations is an entry where you can see they were scraping the barrel in terms of new elements, it's disappointing but has a couple of story elements that matter for the whole thing.

The story will either interest you or come across as the biggest clusterfuck of recent years, it's worth playing as a series but turn the HUD off in the games, you'll get a better experience from it.

Revelations relies on the HUD being turned on however and as a sidenote, the PC versions apparently have "confusing" QTEs, so take that as you will.

T-Bonizzle

AC3 - End of Sequence 3.... WHAT??!?!?!?!

Coincidentally, Desmond said the same thing seconds after I did

Black Death

Damn good game ... I played it , it on my list of games that I must get ...

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"