Resident Evil themed attraction at Universal Studios Japan

Started by Stoner, July 20, 2013, 06:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Some pictures

Apparently you get a handgun with a wrist strap that tells you how much ammo you have and go through Raccoon City attempting not to get killed by zombies.  It sounds, and looks, like so much fun.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Tezmission Black

Ty

Hmm... Ill be in Japan in a few months, maybe I ought to check it out, itll only be a couple hours by train

Stoner

I would love the chance to try it out.  It seems like something I would try a couple times just to see how well I could do.

Also Ty... You say you will be in Japan...  If I were to give you money via Pay Pal, would you be willing to take a trip to one of the various Pokemon Centers they have over there to pick some stuff up for me?  The only one in US is in New York, and apparently Nintendo doesn't like money to much because they don't do online orders.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Ty

Quote from: Stoner on July 20, 2013, 06:46:14 PM
I would love the chance to try it out.  It seems like something I would try a couple times just to see how well I could do.

Also Ty... You say you will be in Japan...  If I were to give you money via Pay Pal, would you be willing to take a trip to one of the various Pokemon Centers they have over there to pick some stuff up for me?  The only one in US is in New York, and apparently Nintendo doesn't like money to much because they don't do online orders.

If there's one in Chigasaki, for sure. I could probably perhaps do Yokohama too. Ill also be visiting the one piece restaurant in Tokyo, maybe there;ll be one around there? For sure, find for me where they're at and Ill see what I can do.

Stoner

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Center_%28store%29#Japan

Thats a link that lists all of the ones in Japan, but for you to look at real quick like:

2.1.1 Sapporo
    2.1.2 Tohoku
    2.1.3 Tokyo
    2.1.4 Yokohama
    2.1.5 Nagoya
    2.1.6 Osaka
    2.1.7 Fukuoka

Its no big deal if you can't, but it would be amazingly appreciated if you could.

Tezmission Black

How awesome would it be if the stores where designed based off of how the pokemon centers look in the game/anime lol.

Ty

So, what would you like me to pick up Stoner? I recognize one, I think i know where it is and its just off the route to the hot springs I go to in Japan

RickRampage

Our Universal Studios needs an attraction like this.

Stoner

Our anything needs an attraction like this.  You just know the first theme park in America to make something like this is going to get a boost in sales.

! JDM The Professional !

My girlfriend and I are thinking of going to Japan. This seals it for me. Zombies, food, culture and WRESTLING!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs