News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., August 12, 2010, 01:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Excaligore

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

The Dudester

when was he in Madden?? I know he tried out and was cut... but he made the game?

Cory

like 2 years ago, he was in the game before the update with the roster cuts were made.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

I'm sorry but people in sports games don't count as characters.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Bryan

besides, Mario is the best video game character ever. He and Sonic shared a game cover once and it was EPIC.

Matthew Patterson

Tezmission Black

I'd have to say Mario or Sonic, both of them have been in so many games...or Link(To a lesser degree, cause each game its not the same Link or anything)

Mark Mania

Mario beats out Sonic, because Mario can fucking do anything...Olympic sports? He can do it! Baseball? He can do it! Tennis? He can do it! You name a sport, that bastard has played it. Also, he has a whole bunch of games dedicated to him!

Plus, Link is awesome and is my favorite character. But Mario is Mario.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Austinn James on August 13, 2010, 05:44:04 AM
This guy...

Or the 4x1 block from Tetris.

Never understood how he could eat ghosts...ectoplasm? Ew.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.