News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

XBox signing you in

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, September 05, 2010, 04:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have a question. As you all know I am off for a month to Egypt and we will have a house sitter in some of the time I am gone because its such a long time. Its my missus, sisters boyfriend and he will want to use the XBox.

Now here is my dilema...I am assuming when he turns on the XBox he will be automatically signed into XBox live as he will potentially want to use:

- TVersity for media streaming from the home PC to watch Simpsons, Family Guy etc.

- Maybe play a game

Now I dont want to give him my password to sign in because it relates to my email obviously...so should the Xbox automatically sign him in and am I basically going to have to say to him...DO NOT play any of my games which will unlock achievements?

Answers on a very urgent postcard please.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

Could always create him a new account on the xbox and set that to automatically sign in instead of yours.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Russaholic on September 05, 2010, 04:41:01 PM
Could always create him a new account on the xbox and set that to automatically sign in instead of yours.

Might be running out of time for all that bollocks, but anyways, thanks for the heads up. I am not too arsed if he uses it. Just don't want him doing any games were he unlocks stuff. Nevermind.

Thanks for the heads up Russ.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

Yeah simple non live account would do him`