News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

XBox Live: Free Gold Weekend

Started by Alex Smiley, September 14, 2010, 05:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

(PS3 fans who love rubbing it in that they get free online multiplayer need not apply)

XBL is having a Free Gold Weekend from 9AM Pacific 9/17 until 9AM Pacific 9/20. They're doing it primarily because of the release of Halo Reach (REEEEAAAAAACH), but I won't have that one for a while. I just got Halo 3, though...so anyone with H3 and a desire to come whoop my butt at Slayer (or wanting to tag up for Capture the Flag or Team Slayer, etc) should make sure they've got TheAlexir added to their friends list. ;)

I've also got SvR '10 and Pure, for anyone not up for shooter games. And no, I don't have Modern Warfare 2...so stop sending me party invites, lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gary

Dont they knock out servers from previous game to make room for the new servers?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

Dibs on kicking Alex K's ass at SVR 2010!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jigsaw

Quote from: Pastor AlexK on September 14, 2010, 05:32:06 PM
(PS3 fans who love rubbing it in that they get free online multiplayer need not apply)

But....But why not? It's fun. What if I do it as a disgruntled former 360 owner, does that make it better?  ;D