News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Imma leave the voting up until tomorrow evening. Great response so far.

Also guys, this voting isn't just limited to those playing the game. Anyone can vote. So if you see someone in the chat/online/etc, let them know they are free to vote.

We're cool like that.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Tritch

I have a question I just though of.

With the results of this second scenario, Magnus was hired.

With that in mind, for future scenarios, (if applicable) would be then be able to use him like we're moving on down the line? Or should we pretend like each scenario is separate and none of the other stuff happened?

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Hondo

Quote from: Tritch on December 04, 2014, 02:46:29 PM
I have a question I just though of.

With the results of this second scenario, Magnus was hired.

With that in mind, for future scenarios, (if applicable) would be then be able to use him like we're moving on down the line? Or should we pretend like each scenario is separate and none of the other stuff happened?

Great question.

I had thought about this for a while, and in the interests of less confusion across the board, I thought that from time to time Vince may mention past scenarios and ask you to take them into consideration, but for the most part we wouldn't automatically call back to them.

Like for instance, Vince asks you to take a current heel and put them in a dirty cop angle. You wouldn't use Magnus then. However, Vince may say that he wants the Magnus stable from a couple months ago to feud with four babyfaces. In which case, you would use Magnus as if he were canon to the current WWE roster.

Does that make sense?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Chris Shields

Quote from: Hondo on December 04, 2014, 03:10:01 PM

Great question.

I had thought about this for a while, and in the interests of less confusion across the board, I thought that from time to time Vince may mention past scenarios and ask you to take them into consideration, but for the most part we wouldn't automatically call back to them.

Like for instance, Vince asks you to take a current heel and put them in a dirty cop angle. You wouldn't use Magnus then. However, Vince may say that he wants the Magnus stable from a couple months ago to feud with four babyfaces. In which case, you would use Magnus as if he were canon to the current WWE roster.

Does that make sense?
Essentially, each scenario is independent of the one before or after it, but there is potential for a past winning scenario to be used in a future scenario, correct?

Hondo

BamBamBunglow

Sounds fine to me mate.

Also, YAY third! \o/ Clearly the people want Lashley... but they want Magnus more :(

Mike Powers

I'm legit shocked I was the only one doing the Angle/Rusev bit. I almost didn't, because I thought it'd be THAT common.

BamBamBunglow

Was the first one that crossed my mind mate, then I thought "hmmm nah everyone is thinking the same" and then Lashley struck me. So congrats on the only one with the balls to go through with it :)

Mike Powers

Still couldn't overcome the behemoth known as MAGNUS, lol.

Chris Shields

I figured most people would go with either Angle or Roode, and I wanted to be different. Clearly Bram is not a what the people want, considering that Shark Boy got as many votes.  :-[

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

I was legitimately shocked no one took Jack Hondo Bobby Roode.

Hondo

Well, I take that back. Franchise probably did. But to be fair, he took like seven people, so...

Stoner

Quote from: Hondo on December 04, 2014, 08:26:19 PM
I was legitimately shocked no one took Jack Hondo Bobby Roode.

That was my original idea.  But it seemed a little too obvious that he'd be a great guy to get.

I think the lesson learned from this scenario is don't be afraid to do what you think everyone else might do. Because they are all thinking that too.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Next scenario, 12 variations of the same idea, lol.