News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WW3?

Started by The Dudester, November 24, 2010, 09:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Level-One

Sigh.

I'm pretty sure when this news first broke Natalie Halloway was the top story. Yup, your medias a joke, folks! With that said, I don't know if they've decided to cover this topic longer then five minutes. I assumed they have since there is a thread about this.

Anyways, I won't go too much into things but I don't think anything big will come out of this. Still, whenever things like this occurs--it's a fucking story. Sure the media can't report for shit but what's worse is ignoring it entirely, which they tried to do at some point.

With that said, if Iran did 1 one tenth of the shit North Korea does yearly, they'd be raided quicker then you could say ''Weapons of mass destruction''; like the Iraq and Afghan wars, it's all politics and strategical moves to expand power around the globe.

Lastly, I'd say by the end of this decade or very early into the next--we'd be lucky if China doesn't fuck us up.  America is about to be thwarted and raped like a bunch of whores and left out to bleed out like a third world country, right after the banks are done raping Europe.  China will be the super power of the world and that's that.

Someone can debate that. I can't be arsed to argue this time around. Just get at me ten years from now...

Alex Smiley

Who's Natalie Halloway?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

The Dudester

Quote from: Level-One on November 25, 2010, 09:43:19 PM
Sigh.

I'm pretty sure when this news first broke Natalie Halloway was the top story. Yup, your medias a joke, folks! With that said, I don't know if they've decided to cover this topic longer then five minutes. I assumed they have since there is a thread about this.

Anyways, I won't go too much into things but I don't think anything big will come out of this. Still, whenever things like this occurs--it's a fucking story. Sure the media can't report for shit but what's worse is ignoring it entirely, which they tried to do at some point.

With that said, if Iran did 1 one tenth of the shit North Korea does yearly, they'd be raided quicker then you could say ''Weapons of mass destruction''; like the Iraq and Afghan wars, it's all politics and strategical moves to expand power around the globe.

Lastly, I'd say by the end of this decade or very early into the next--we'd be lucky if China doesn't fuck us up.  America is about to be thwarted and raped like a bunch of whores and left out to bleed out like a third world country, right after the banks are done raping Europe.  China will be the super power of the world and that's that.

Someone can debate that. I can't be arsed to argue this time around. Just get at me ten years from now...

It's actually been covered quite a lot by the media since the story broke. As for Iran, they do the same shit, threaten, try for Nuclear capability, Hezbollah, the West Bank, etc. It hasn't been ignored. The resolve and patience of the US has been proving strong during Iran and N. Korea's little temper tantrums, but at some point our pateince will cease and somebody is getting fucked up. (I assure you, it won't be the US military) The British Wedding of people that don't matter to 90% of the world has been ignored by the media since which probably upsets Trumpers a little bit because the siutation in the Korean pennisula actually requires some attention. Some people can try to downplay it, but the fact remains N. Korea launched a military assault on S. Korean civilians. That's some big time shit with LONG reaching effects (which Im sure trumpers will try to twist around to me insulting the UN in some fashion)

As for China being the only world power and the US being raped and all that jazz... you need to hope and pray that you're wrong. The only thing that saved Europes collective ASS on two occasions from Germany was the US. The US is also the same reason the U.S.S.R didn't pillage across Europe and eat Britain like an afternoon snack. Face it, without the United States, the entire European continent, the British Isles and perhaps the entire civilized world would have been speaking either German or Russian decades ago.

If shit doesn't escalate into all out war, you can thank the US for deterring that. If shit does break out into all out war, you can still thank the US for making sure the civilized world isn't speaking Chinese or Russian either.

Gary

Quote from: M.D.K. on November 25, 2010, 06:42:50 PM
Ahhh this is going well...

Where is Judge when you need to point out the difference between Koreans, Chinese and others?

He's dressing Marc up in a gimps outfit.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Maddox on November 25, 2010, 10:12:32 PM
It's actually been covered quite a lot by the media since the story broke. As for Iran, they do the same shit, threaten, try for Nuclear capability, Hezbollah, the West Bank, etc. It hasn't been ignored. The resolve and patience of the US has been proving strong during Iran and N. Korea's little temper tantrums, but at some point our pateince will cease and somebody is getting fucked up. (I assure you, it won't be the US military) The British Wedding of people that don't matter to 90% of the world has been ignored by the media since which probably upsets Trumpers a little bit because the siutation in the Korean pennisula actually requires some attention. Some people can try to downplay it, but the fact remains N. Korea launched a military assault on S. Korean civilians. That's some big time shit with LONG reaching effects (which Im sure trumpers will try to twist around to me insulting the UN in some fashion)

As for China being the only world power and the US being raped and all that jazz... you need to hope and pray that you're wrong. The only thing that saved Europes collective ASS on two occasions from Germany was the US. The US is also the same reason the U.S.S.R didn't pillage across Europe and eat Britain like an afternoon snack. Face it, without the United States, the entire European continent, the British Isles and perhaps the entire civilized world would have been speaking either German or Russian decades ago.

If shit doesn't escalate into all out war, you can thank the US for deterring that. If shit does break out into all out war, you can still thank the US for making sure the civilized world isn't speaking Chinese or Russian either.

Hi my name is Maddox...I totally lost my argument earlier on so I am now trying to find anyway I can to insult/ get a rise out of British people and the best I can come up with is implying we give a shit Prince William is getting married and mention the age old argument that if it wasn't for the USA then we would all be speaking German by now. Well if it wasn't for the pure arrogance of your country over the last God knows how many years we probably wouldn't have had any threat of world conflict...period...thanks for turning up and killing the last Nazi...we all appreciate it.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Big Gay Honker

Maybe Maddox just isn't smart enough to realize that N Korea is a shit stain and no one will stick their neck out for a shit stain.  Maybe pictures will help him figure it out?

Gary

Or maybe Maddox is what me and DQ called him his first few posts here a troll.

[/center]

Captain Metro

Quote from: Maddox on November 25, 2010, 10:12:32 PM
As for China being the only world power and the US being raped and all that jazz... you need to hope and pray that you're wrong. The only thing that saved Europes collective ASS on two occasions from Germany was the US. The US is also the same reason the U.S.S.R didn't pillage across Europe and eat Britain like an afternoon snack.

I'm presuming you're speaking of WWI and WWII, and that's utterly false. WWI was virtually a stalemate in the first three years, and when America entered, it was really a combined effort that was actually led by the British, not the American's who were never at that point one of the 'allies'. The only reason the US went in was so Woodrow Wilson could start the LoN.

As far as WWII, you're totally contradicting yourself in the statement. The combined forces of the US, GB and the USSR pushed the German's back to Berlin, with the Russian's actually playing the pivotal role after defending the lines at Stalingrad. If you really want to say what cost the Germans WWII it was the Germans themselves, as they spent more money and time (especially on railroads that could move soldiers to the front) on the Shoah instead of on active warfare.

After WWII there was never a hot war involving the USSR because when Stalin was still alive, the infrastructure wasn't there. Once it was there, Stalin was gone and Khrushchev, Brezhnev and Gorbachev were not necessarly military minded individuals ... who were forced as well to deal with the rise of anti-communism in the Soviet States.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Captain Metro on November 26, 2010, 12:54:39 AM
After WWII there was never a hot war involving the USSR because when Stalin was still alive, the infrastructure wasn't there. Once it was there, Stalin was gone and Khrushchev, Brezhnev and Gorbachev were not necessarly military minded individuals ... who were forced as well to deal with the rise of anti-communism in the Soviet States.

In fact, you could say there was a cold war. Wait...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Captain Metro on November 26, 2010, 12:54:39 AM
I'm presuming you're speaking of WWI and WWII, and that's utterly false. WWI was virtually a stalemate in the first three years, and when America entered, it was really a combined effort that was actually led by the British, not the American's who were never at that point one of the 'allies'. The only reason the US went in was so Woodrow Wilson could start the LoN.

As far as WWII, you're totally contradicting yourself in the statement. The combined forces of the US, GB and the USSR pushed the German's back to Berlin, with the Russian's actually playing the pivotal role after defending the lines at Stalingrad. If you really want to say what cost the Germans WWII it was the Germans themselves, as they spent more money and time (especially on railroads that could move soldiers to the front) on the Shoah instead of on active warfare.

Metro, the guy is about as an intelligent as a leaf. His entire post was made to try and get a rise out of me, which it didn't as it was as predictable as absolutely everything else he has said and done on here in the last few weeks. Your basically trying to impart knowledge on a person whos username was 'big dicks' up until recently...when I laughed at him and he changed it.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

What he fails to realise and many others do as well is the media is based solely on attention. To pay heed to a country that fired missiles at each other is meaningles. They want the attention just like a child and if nobody gives it to them then it stops. It's a bit like Lummox whatever his name is.

How much heed was paid to the 400 killed in Cambodia? Nothing.
How much to the 30 NZ miners? More than Cambodia.

Why is this? Well for the UK the 30 miners included 2 Brits and NZ was a colony of the UK so there will always be a vested interest in the hundred or so countries that made up colonial Britain.

What Lummox fails to see though as well is this baiting isn't showing him to be controversial like his Joust post explained but rather makes him sound like an ignorant cunt with no knowledge of the world other than what the news spoonfeeds him. He sits there with his wife stroking his hair and laughing at his jokes while all the while rolling her eyes and regretting she married such a misinformed man.

Baiting Ian seems to give you a hardon to your multiple large penises. If you actually had any clue and weren't such a dull witted simpleton you'd realise that we don't actually give a fuck about the Royal Wedding but it will take a precedence in the media especially over here as it is the Royal family and something that has been a part of England for nearly 1000 years. We have a rich history and a culture that allows us to show the better side of our country and why not put a lighter news story into the media while it is there?

You seem to lose one argument and flit to another while riding the coattails of a slightly more informed (if Roughkutesque paranoid) member of the board.

Why don't you go and sit down and have somebody who you can actually see feign interest in your existence.

Gary

Btw don't get too cocky about the U.S. Army...

Vietnam..lost, Iraq..lost *sure they bombed the shit out of it and killed Sadam but noting really changed and they had no choice but to pull out), Afghanistan..been there almost 10 years and nothing to really show for it.

[/center]

Alex Smiley

I hate reading. Honker's post pretty much sums it up lol

Quote from: Big Gay Honker on November 25, 2010, 11:57:33 PM
Maybe Maddox just isn't smart enough to realize that N Korea is a shit stain and no one will stick their neck out for a shit stain.  Maybe pictures will help him figure it out?

Duckman

Honker and MDK are quite possibly the greatest people ever born.

They win all wars.  Ever.

That is all.

P.S - call me Corporal Huge Schlong...it makes me really cool.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

Quote from: Duckman on November 26, 2010, 01:16:33 PM
P.S - call me Corporal Huge Schlong...it makes me really cool.

C'mon Sam, you know as well as I do that every time someone lies a fairy dies... and I'm too fucking young to die.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.