News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

WW3?

Started by The Dudester, November 24, 2010, 09:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Dude its not about having Ian's back or calling you names, but if you come on here trying to be all intelligent and the things you say actually make you sound like an ignorant, dont be surprised if you get called out for it. You make this huge post about being a guy who likes going against the grain, or who likes to say things to stir people up, but that doesn't work by insulting people it works when you actually make an intelligent fact based post that gets people talking..not pissing them off that just makes you look like an idiot who's bored and has nothing else to do.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Jennifer

QuoteYes Tumpers.. I "need" EFK. I jsut can't live without it. Maybe that makes me half as cool as you, considering he erection you get while logging into EFK leads to as much masturbation as you were when you were 14... (that being IF you're even past that age)

Ian made an e-fed when he was a one year old? Serious skills there.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Duckman

Ask and ye shall receive. 

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Triple B

For the record...

EFK DOES get my dick hard.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

WOAAAAHHHH I love my life as a dickhead!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Big Gay Honker

I thought I made your dick hard B.

Triple B

Quote from: Big Gay Honker on November 27, 2010, 04:24:38 PM
I thought I made your dick hard B.

No.

You make my mouth water.

Alex Smiley

The saddest thing is, Maddox's ranting and raving barely hit a 2 on the scale of douchebaggery. What a fucking prick...didn't even post a segment for the tourney, too busy being an ass about...what, exactly? Politics? Fuck.

I mean shit, I may do some really stupid ass posts around here, but at least I handle my business 99% of the time...

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Adam Wrong

Wait, he can't answer the questions asked of him so we are cunts?

Dorling

Quote from: Maddox on November 27, 2010, 02:33:43 PM
Oh Noes!!! M.D.K has rushed to the defense of Trumpers and... he's calling me names!! Shit.. the EFK Flamers Army has started to put itself in motion to.. flame and insult on a forum!!

It is the end of the world!!

Listen.. if you guys want me gone.. just ban me. Pretty f'n simple. If you don't have a valid reason just yet.. then HERE>

The Queen of England sucks Horse Cock.

No one cares that Princess Di is taking a dirt nap, and no one cares John Lennon got what was coming to him.

MDK is Tumpers ass fuck budy.

Thank God Elvis died while shitting so we didnt have to hear any more shitty music.

England would be German sex slaves if it wasn't for the USA.. and Trumpers probably would LOVE being on the front end of a Concentration Camp gang rape by starving jews.

Yes Tumpers.. I "need" EFK. I jsut can't live without it. Maybe that makes me half as cool as you, considering he erection you get while logging into EFK leads to as much masturbation as you were when you were 14... (that being IF you're even past that age)

Yes, I know Im not cool and pretend to wrestle on the internet as much as you guys, and I know Im not cool beause I dont need EFK in order to get my dick hard, and I know Im not cool because I don't NEED 4 people to "have my back" on an intrnet site because someone called me a cunt.

Then again, what Trumpers would do with 4 guys "having his back" would probably make even the biggest gfag say "whoa.. that's hardcore".

Does anybody else have any idea what he's talking about? Good list of quasi-insulting cliches though...is this guy from that part of America where they don't know what the ocean looks like, get all of their information from celebrities and have carnal relations with their cousins? You know, that bit in the middle?

Dorling

DISCLAIMER: Dorling has nothing against Americans, but loves a bit of banter.

Adam Wrong

And technically the queen does love horse cock considering she is a horse racing enthusiast and when she gets a good horse as a result of a good stud then I guess she would adore it...

Do you reckon he has the tea drinking, wanking over the queen, bowler hat sporting, monocle wearing tit stereotype in his head for all of us?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If you are going to insult my country...at least find something I care about!

He has effectively said 'Ha ha American sucks because Obama isn't cool'

which would have probably no effect on most Americans.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

Ian, have you got the lube ready for today's session sweetie?