News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

EGO CLOTHING 2K11

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, December 12, 2010, 05:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

I will buy one for me as soon as I am paid guys. These designs are sweet

Black Death

Quote from: Bearded Donkey on December 14, 2010, 09:06:33 AM
depends on color/style.  I know I saw one that was up to 4x

cool going to look into getting a few for myself , I love the designs
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Appreciate the support so far on the prototype gearing. Cafe Press is our pitstop until I have nailed down the production company I want to use and that can produce Gary's designs in the format my business partner and myself want.

To keep you updated of where we are at:

I am currently in the process of getting sample quotes together for the EGO designs for long term production
My business partner is in the midst of designing our website
We are currently in contact with what I would classify as 'eccentric' and 'trendy' shops in the UK which aren't chains, but cater to our target audience

Will keep you posted as things develop

Ian
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just added a major load of new merchandise to the store for you guys to check out and if we need references on the products from an EFKer...

ask Jag.

Our discount competition winner received his shirt yesterday apparently and was very happy.

Gary

the panties with the heartbreaker are full of win

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

T-Bonizzle

Nevermind.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Don't forget to help us out and buy a t-shirt for 2011 from our cafe press store!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Bearing in mind this guy is about as gangster and hip as cottage cheese...the shirt prototype turned out great, remember to check out

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/EGOCLOTHING2K11

Gary

I like how the shirt came out :D! Tear to my eye

[/center]

Russ

That one looks pretty good guys!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If you guys can get 10 of your mates to buy one, I will give you one for free.

Gary

My favorite one I did last night.

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to update

I ordered two samples from our prototype cafepress shop I am encouraging all friends and family to order from so we can have people out and about with our stuff on. So please continue to push this guys.

I ordered the ringer t-shirt for my missus which she loves with the 'I heart ego' on it in a pink and also a grey shirt for me with the ego logo on the left breast in a downwards motion. I think this is also the one Jag got as part of our competition.

Next Saturday, my business partner and me are going to see a company we hope we can agree production of our shirts with before we take them to market in various retail stores for those following our progress.

If we could get some of you guys ordering prototypes from the cafe press store that would be great as I attempt to start getting some market awareness. People like yourselves who are younger than me lol, are a bit more out and about and have means of advertising in night clubs and bars if you are wearing Ego clothing is what we are trying to do. Furthermore, I am willing to extend an offer to all of you. If you can get us 10 customers through friends and family who buy from our prototype store I will give you a piece of free merchandise as a thank you. All you got to do is let me know the names of the 10 different people (note not ten different pieces of mercahndise) and I will sort you out.

Exciting times this end, please continue to support Ego Clothing in 2011.

Ian

P.S. our four latest designs can be seen below, these are not availble in our prototype shop yet.

FXBlade

Gonna sound like a silly question, but with the shirts etc that are there at the moment, how are the sizings?

Im a big lad, but sometimes getting into an XL is like getting into a M depending where i get it from.  Sounds stupid i know, but wouldnt want to waste money on something i wouldnt wear because it doesnt fit.  And then how could i help promote it when people say "nice shirt, whered you get it"