News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

EGO CLOTHING 2K11

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, December 12, 2010, 05:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Blade on January 21, 2011, 11:13:17 AM
Gonna sound like a silly question, but with the shirts etc that are there at the moment, how are the sizings?

Im a big lad, but sometimes getting into an XL is like getting into a M depending where i get it from.  Sounds stupid i know, but wouldnt want to waste money on something i wouldnt wear because it doesnt fit.  And then how could i help promote it when people say "nice shirt, whered you get it"

I am about 6'4 ish so I tend to get 2XL cause well I am quite broad (built like a brick shit house according to a TFWFer I met a few years back lol) and I got a sample from here the other day...fits fine mate. Best advice I can give you there.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

FXBlade

Same here, 6'3 and broad.  So as soon as i get paid next friday, will put an order in

Marq

Those look fucking AWESOME. I plan on getting the UK and "gun" logo sometime soon.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Gary

The Gun one is my favorite.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Sods law got to postpone the meeting next week by a few weeks. Oh well, gives me time to get everything together properly.

Thanks for the continued support chaps.

Dorling

You boys got a logo I can put on my site for you? I get a decent amount of traffic on there - no such thing as bad publicity is there?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I ordered our first samples last night. Here was what we decided on as a sub at the last minute to go in the Original Ten.

Dorling, the brand logo also attached would be perfect on your site mate. Thanks for that.

Kenfucius

I shall definitely be buying a few things from EGO once I can look for gainful employment. Not that the stuff's pricey, but any new clothes I get these days are bought from clearance racks to help me budget my finite savings.

Some real good shit, though, and a lot of these newer designs should be established and for sale by that point, which is cool, because I wants me the guns and the license plate most ATM.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

My Trumps Facebook Page now has a link to the official EGO FACEBOOK page. Make sure to give us a like!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Kenfucius on February 23, 2011, 03:02:00 PM
I shall definitely be buying a few things from EGO once I can look for gainful employment. Not that the stuff's pricey, but any new clothes I get these days are bought from clearance racks to help me budget my finite savings.

Some real good shit, though, and a lot of these newer designs should be established and for sale by that point, which is cool, because I wants me the guns and the license plate most ATM.

Don't fret on the price mate. That store was just to keep the name active until our actual website and store is launched in the next couple of weeks. I am going to be going in at better prices, once the samples have been approved and you will be able to pay via paypal as well to make it easier for the transatlantic based folks!

Kenfucius

Ahh, I see. I shall keep an eye out for that when it happens then.

Duckman

You doing anything in kid's sizes Ian?  Thinking of getting some stuff for my newphew to make him the coolest baby around!!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Duckman on February 24, 2011, 09:57:07 AM
You doing anything in kid's sizes Ian?  Thinking of getting some stuff for my newphew to make him the coolest baby around!!

Peace

Duckman

I hadn't planned to mate, mostly cause of stocking issues. With these shirts we already have 12 types of sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL which gives us already 72 lines.

Maybe in the future, or to get it through cafe press, which you can do now.

Russ

Quote from: Trumpers on February 24, 2011, 10:29:04 AM
I hadn't planned to mate, mostly cause of stocking issues. With these shirts we already have 12 types of sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL which gives us already 72 lines.

Maybe in the future, or to get it through cafe press, which you can do now.

Ah, so Jay Encina can have a skinny-fit shirt?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Kenfucius

I think that's the nicest thing anyone on EFK has ever said about Jay Encina.