News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ulitmate Sports Movie Character Team Draft Thread

Started by Black Death, September 24, 2011, 01:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Scott Howard, otherwise known as The Wolf, from the 80's classic Teen Wolf

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Quote from: JackHondo on September 26, 2011, 11:45:07 AM

Fucking Awesome  pick
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

Special K has picked up

Odin from the 2001 movie O aka "If Othello Played Basketball in the 21st Century" lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Hondo

Why am I not surprised that Alex was one of the seven people to have ever seen "O"?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Quote from: JackHondo on September 26, 2011, 04:50:37 PM
Why am I not surprised that Alex was one of the seven people to have ever seen "O"?
Agree

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on September 26, 2011, 11:45:07 AM

Dammit. That was going to be my pick! Oh well. My pick is...

Jackie Moon from Semi-Pro
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on September 26, 2011, 04:50:37 PM

Figured it was worth a watch, on account of I had to read the original play in high school lol

J-Reb

Come on. . .nobody has gone for the best basketball movie of all time?

Jimmy Chitwood (on the left) from Hoosiers!

BTW, love the Teen Wolf pick. Well played.

Black Death

Round 2 is in the books people .

let recap the round for everyone .

Black Death adds Jesus to his team,... no Alex K not that Jesus... Jesus Shuttlesworth from He Got Game.

Al Black one up me with the greatest of all time  fresh off his last second half court stretch drunk with the wholeMonstars team on his back ... Yeah Micheal Jordan  , his team captain

Chris Shields brings out Bridie from Above the rim ,  You fuck up  your ass is going to get shot .

Jack Hondo pulls off the pick of the draft so far , making up for his round one miss with Scott Howard aka Teen Wolf.  He a werewolf ,. he plays basketball , hey were fucked

Special K , adds Odin from O, I actually seen some of it , only because I did not read the play in high school Alex , I play Othello in high school ... What?

James TZ  adds the hardest working man in pro sports  Jackie Moon , who has an impressive Afro. You look at the picture and just go damn that a big ass afro

Johnny Rebel  has Jimmy Chitwood , that mother fucker was just money in the game . When he says he going to make the shot , he going to goddamn make that shot .

Capt. Josh misses two in a row , I may have to drop him from the game

That the round Recap   and now on to Round 3

Get your extreme on with Extreme Sports movies for Round 3 .  It now open get you picks in , you got a day , please don't delay 

Black Death

It time for some sex appeal

Eden - Blue Crush

Damn she looks good

Hondo

You want extreme? I'll give you extreme.

Jonathan E from Rollerball. The original, not that horrible Chris Klein/LL Cool J version.

J-Reb

The man who made Necro the Butcher look like Norman Smiley!

Randy "the Ram" Robinson!

Tezmission Black

Alex Smiley

Chris Shields