Ulitmate Sports Movie Character Team Draft Thread

Started by Black Death, September 24, 2011, 01:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Quote from: JackHondo on September 27, 2011, 12:10:07 PM
You want extreme? I'll give you extreme.

Jonathan E from Rollerball. The original, not that horrible Chris Klein/LL Cool J version.

Jonathan...Jonathan...Jonathan...Jonathan!!!!

Black Death

Well Round 3 is in the books

lets recap the round shall we...

Black Death goes sexy and  picks Eden from Blue Crush ... nothing wrong with looking at a fine woman in a bikini .

Jack Hondo goes for the superstar ,  Jonathan E. From Rollerball ... Jonathan ...Jonathan...Jonathan!!!

Johnny Rebel picks Randy "Ram" Robinson... man got heart and you can not buy that.

Al Black picks one of the Original Z-boys  Tony Alva , yeah he help make skateboarding what it is today , it good pick

Special K  pick Rick Rambis  from Out cold ... solid pick

Chris Shields  goes Bart Taylor  from the Rad Movie ... yeah that great 80's classic there.

well that round 3 ...  now let get Round 4 started

The World's most popular sport is up next ... Soccer movies , Bend it like Beckham, Baby

Black Death

It time for a little kung fu added to sports and that means 

Mighty Steel Leg Sing - Shaolin Soccer

Tezmission Black

Of course you would take my pick :P

Iron Head - Shaolin Soccer

Chris Shields

Hondo

I know precious little of soccer or soccer movies, so going on of the few soccer movies I've seen...

Matthew/Martha from Ladybugs.

Hey, if nothing else, it makes The Wolf and Jonathan look all the more manly.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Alex Smiley

Well, you said "bend it like Beckham" so

Jess Bhamra from Bend It Like Beckham it is.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

How the hell did I miss round 3?

Round 3 pick - Ben Richards from Running Man

Round 4 pick - A little more obscure but Spaz from Meatballs. Yes, he did play soccer in that movie for one scene.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Round 4 in the books , stick a fork in it , it is done and now time for the recap.

Well it was the Mighty Steel Leg  for Black Death and Al Black takes one of his teammates Iron head .  together they make a great singing duo

Shaolin Soccer Singing - Steven Chow

Chris Shields counter us both with The Striker from Team Evil

Jack Hondo  Matthew / martha from Ladybugs , if you watch the movie it makes more sense 

Special K takes my advice and takes Jesse Bhamra fro Bend it like beckham

well James TZ makes up the third round miss  ( I totally forgot that he did not pick in round 3 and will give him pass because I did not call him out for the miss )  So for round 3  he picks on bad mother fucker Ben Richards  and for round 4.... Spaz from Meatballs ... sorry I think you fail  big time on your round four pick here .

Johnny Rebel miss this round ....lets see him make it up later

Now it round 5 ... Olympia movies .... meaning if it  sport in the Olympics and they made a movie...it fair game for you guys

ok go for the gold guys

Black Death

Alex Smiley

And now, Special K lives up to its name. Presenting...

From The Ringer (one of the best comedies EVER, btw), Steve Barker aka Jeffy Dahmor ("with an O")

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Chris Shields

Tezmission Black

Bringing in the coach for our team

Herb Brooks - Miracle

Hondo

I've been informed I can now make up for my miss in the baseball round. And luckily, NONE of you took my pick...

Roy Hobbs from The Natural

And as for my Olympian, and also my team captain... prepare to shart bricks. A pick so good it'll make your eyes piss tears.

Apollo Creed from Rocky.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty