News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Last Person to reply to this thread gets $10

Started by Judge, April 06, 2012, 05:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I should win because since I've been here in EFK I have contributed so much WIN to the forums. I am completely and 100% loyal to everything Ian, Sam and the other admins do and as such their awesomeness just reeks!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sabra

I should win because I make the best cookies, Powers adores me and irks Knuckles, and well come on.  Boobs.

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!

GM Franchise

I should win because I don't want to win it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

TheBritishVixen

Ty

I shouldnt win, for any of us to say so would be lying.

But, I would ask to be declared the winner based on a few different reasons. Of all of the people in this thread, only James has posted more than me (though much of his posts consist of 'I agree' or stating already known facts).

Also, the rumours have always existed that Judge is a racist. By allowing me to win the thread, it will prove once and for all that Judge doesn't hate brown people.

That and I dont care about the money and would just donate it back to EFK

Judge

Judge

Your submissions have been received and reviewed.  I've weighed all factors and multiple points brought up from every person.

The winner of this years EFK Hunger Games (aka thanks for bumping the activity count) is....

ME.

That's right, Me.  I win.  Since I'm technically the last person that is replying to this thread after it's been locked, I'm declaring myself the winner.  I'm paying myself the $10.  It's been a fun year guys, thanks for the ride.

Suckers.