News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Secret Santa 2014 - Santa's On His Way!!!

Started by Mike Powers, June 24, 2014, 12:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

jagilki

I'll give it a try.  I may be slow getting in contact as I may have to leech internet at the point it starts, but, yeah.

Mike Powers

Yay!

I should have everything you need sent to you by the end of the weekend. Provided everyone sends me their lists on time. 

Mike Powers

Today is the final day to sign up, and the final day to object to an "All Amazon Wish List" setup.

jagilki

Yo you want our wishlists pm'd to you?

Mike Powers

Mike Powers

Sign ups are now closed. There were zero objections to using Amazon Wish lists, so that will be what we use. So, let's get me those wish lists guys! I would like to distribute them this coming week.

Doug E Fresh

Would it be alright if I asked for an update on this?

Midas

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on December 01, 2014, 09:30:39 PM
Would it be alright if I asked for an update on this?

He hit me up about 4 hours ago to ask for my list and said that I was the only person he was waiting for and then he was random.org the list and sending them out.

Mike Powers

Not home right now. Expect to get your wish list via PM tonight or tomorrow.

Mike Powers

Thought I had everyones, but it turns out I am still missing one wish list.  You know who you are!!  I've PM'd you!  Get it in dude!

jagilki

it's not me.  I want to get this going, while I still can!

Mike Powers

Alright, I got everyone's wish lists. Heading to work now, but I'll get everything distributed sometime today/tonight.

Mike Powers

Alright, everything has been distributed!!  Everyone should have received a PM from me, with the name of your person, and their Amazon.com Wish List link.

If you did not receive a PM from me, if the link does not work, or if you have any other difficulty, please PM me ASAP!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!

Mike Powers

There has been one issue that we've run into a few times already.  Make sure you have your delivery address connected to your Wish List, otherwise your Santa will have no way to send you your gift!