News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

eWrestling Draft thread

Started by Rob, February 27, 2010, 05:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Round 1

Pick 1 Wrestler from Any eFed.

Please post biographies with your names.

Legion
BPayne
David
Hondo
KC
Jer
Lemke
Brandon
Gunn
ABlack

That's the draw. Snake draw so ABlack will start Round 2. Any rule questions or can we go straight off?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Bryan Payne

how long are we going to have to make our picks?

Rob

24 hours, I'd say. Any more and this game could take years, lol.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Bryan Payne

now that's true lol, just wanted that official before we started  :jointpasssmiley:

Alex Smiley

From the X-Treme Wrestling Federation, former Hart Champion and current Tag Champion, Dr. Emo!

The Basics
Ring Name: Dr. EMO
Other Names: The Emo Kid Savior / Emo Jesus / The original Emo Kid
Hometown: Roswell, Ohio
Wrestling Styles: Highflyer and Submission
Weight: 190
Height: 5'11"
Current Theme:Weightless by
Alignment: Face
Appearance

Dr. EMO's appearance in the ring, and out of the ring usually remains the same. Unless it is for a special occasion Dr. EMO is hardly ever seen dressed up like most wrestlers are when going to the arena and leaving. His attire usually consist of a band t-shirt representing a local band looking for some exposure, and skinny jeans that match the color of the shirt. His shoes are always converse, and those also match the color of the skinny jeans. The only thing that is different about the in ring, and out of the ring attire is the black fingerless gloves that he wears in the ring. Though while most people think EMO well being EMO he never wears eyeliner like most of the emo stereotyped kids do.

Style/Personality

Smart, Fast, and Clever. Emo's style relies primarily on his speed and smarts. Even at the young age of Twenty-Two when most people are making there wrestling debut; EMO is very smart in the ring for his age. Though the negatives of him primarily using his speed means the simplest knee injury that causes a limp could ruin emo's entire gameplan going into a match. EMO is the kind of person that wants to finish a match quick, and will take every opening he gets to make a pinfall, or go for the submission. Though he does take risk at times. Suicide dives are popular with EMO. He would do anything to get the win, but still remains a face. EMO is able to quickly comeback in match that he has been dominated in. All it takes for him is a quick counter, and he can dominate from there on out not letting his opponent get another hit in. EMO also is strictly win and then talk. He chooses not to but himself into situations with his mouth, and mostly keeps quiet backstage, and doesn't put himself in bad situations.
Ring Entrance

The lights in the arena go black, as the crowd gets loud. Knowing that Dr. EMO is about to make his entrance. Then a noise is heard of the PA system, as the song "Weightless" by All Time Low plays.

"Manage me, I'm a mess; Turn a page, I'm a book half unread; I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because; I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough"

The song gets louder, and a guitar enters, as the lights come back on, and turns the arena into a blue, and spot lights shine on the stage giving the arena a concert like feel, as the crowd gets louder than before.

"Well I'm stuck in this fucking rut; Waiting on a second hand pick me up; And I'm over getting older; If I could just find the time; Then I would never let another day go by; I'm over getting old."

White smoke begins to fill the arena, and Dr. EMO walks out onstage with his arms raised, and the arena cheers loudly, as the chorus hits.

“Maybe it's not my weekend; But it's gonna be my year; And I'm so sick of watching; While the minutes pass as I go nowhere; And this is my reaction to everything I fear; Cause I've been going crazy; I don't wanna waste another minute here.”

Dr. EMO walks down the ramp, as he high fives fans, and slaps a couple of the emo kids around for the hell of it. Once he reaches the end of the ramp EMO runs and slides into the ring, then getting to his feet and runs jumping up on the second turnbuckle posing for the crowd on each turnbuckle before standing in the middle of the ring, as the song fades.
Moveset
Regular Moves:
Sunset Flip Pin
DDT
Drop Kick
Spear
Hurricanrana
Enziguri
Standing Cross Body
Running Bulldog
Shinning Wizard
Baseball slide
Sitout Jawbreaker
Spinning Heel kick
Rolling Thunder

Submission Moves:
Stepover Toehold Sleeper
Body Scissors + Headlock (applied to sitting opponent)
Boston Crab
Scissored armbar
Triangle Choke

High Flying Moves
Moonsault double foot stomp
Dragonrana
Diving Cross Body
720 DDT
Leg Drop
Missletoe Dropkick
Shooting Star press
Diving Spear
Emosault
Signature Moves

EMO DDT: A back-flip three-quarter facelock reverse DDT. A move that was once preformed by the person that trained and taught EMO most of what he knows, Jareth Krueger. EMO applies a facelock then pushes off the mat, and does a back-flip slamming his opponents head onto the mat.

UberKick: A superkick. Simple as that

A Sad Song (Chain): The chain begins with a dropkick to the knee sending the opponent to one knee. EMO then runs at the opponent, and using his opponents other knee to connect with a shinning wizard which is a kick to the side of the head. EMO then gets behind his opponent, and waits for him to get a position where his opponent is up on both his knees, and preforms a flipping bulldog. From this position EMO can do two things. He can apply Suicide Silence, or he can flip his opponent onto his back, and climb the ropes, and hit the Emosault and cover. EMO usually applies Suicide Silence

Finishing Moves

Panik Attack: A move named after Dr. EMO's dead ex girlfriend Elizabeth Panik. The move was originally called zOMG, but changed after religious groups were offended by it. Panik Attack is a running front flip Piledriver

Suicide Silence (submission): A cross armed choke. EMO sits on the back of an opponent who is lying face down on the mat. He then grabs hold of the opponent's wrists and crosses their arms under their chin. EMO pulls back on the arms, causing pressure, and causes the opponent to scream in pain.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Rob

I was thinking a brief gimmick bio for the draft just so we can get a taste of what the gimmick/character is for when we start booking.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Bryan Payne

Pick Number One:   

Fallen Angel
Alignment: Heel
Fed: TFWF
Catch Phrase: "Escape is not an option!"
Birthplace: Parts Unknown
Finishers:'The Cradle Of Darkness' (cradle piledriver) and 'The Angel Deathdrop' (ddt from the 3rd turnbuckle)
Nicename:The Career Killer
Resume: Heavyweight (7), Intercontinental (2), Hardcore (6), Tag Team (2), T.F.W.F. 2008 King of the Deathmatches, (Chadworth 00' and 03' finalist)

Bio: Dominant, imposing, the alpha dog of one of the most feared stables in TFWF history, Fallen Angel has a resume few men can match and a reputation for mayhem second to none. 
Want more... read here:  http://www.tfwf.net/tfwf.htm

Jose The Law Ramon

Pick One -

Sebastian Cross
Alignment - Face
Fed - TFWF
Catch Phrase: None
Birthplace: Parts Unknown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 227 lbs.
Finishers: Re-Liberation (anaconda facebuster); Divine Intervention (vertical fisherman suplex neckbreaker)
Nickname: None
Resume: Heavyweight (4), Intercontinental (1), European (1), Hardcore (5), T.F.W.F. 2007 King of the Deathmatches

Bio: The perennial underdog even at the top of the mountain, Sebastian Cross has seen hell like you wouldn't believe. But with the strongest resolve in professional wrestling history, he pulls out the stops time and time again to show his excellence in the ring. His feuds have not only become deeply personal to him, but the stuff that legends are made of. Love him or hate him, this man is the face of the TFWF's fan base today. For more info go to http://www.tfwf.net.

Hondo

I dont think a bio exists for my guy anymore, so I'll paraphrase from what I can remember.

Little Jim
Alignment - Face
Fed - RKW, CWA
Catch Phrase: None
Birthplace: Toronto, Canada
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Finishers: A series of punches, kicks and scratches
Nickname: Dimunitive James
Resume: CWA World Champ (?), RKW Prez

Bio: Little Jim is a little guy, scared to death of his own shadow, but a heckuva competitor (and one of the best I've ever seen).

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

Georgie Nickles
Alignment - Face
Fed - SCW
Catch Phrase: And by the time I'm through with you, you'll just be another casualty for the cause.
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 137 lbs.
Finishers: Angelic Anarchy. Double springboard 720 degree DDT.
Nickname: The REAL Rebel Child
Resume: Loads of titles in TFWF. Also, True Expert Champion.

Bio: A give them all hell chick. Does just about anything possible and will keep on giving until her body won't let her anymore, and even then she gives a bit more. She doesn't follow any others, even if it is the easy thing to do.
SixersEagles

[/center]

justjer

Valerie Belmont
Alignment - Face
Fed - SCW
Catch Phrase: And you are but a lamb to the slaughter
Birthplace: Scotland
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 lbs.
Finishers: Red Arrow(720 splash)
Nickname: none
Resume: SCW tag team champion as well as SCW's first female United champion and only female to have held it twice. PWX next generation champion and tag champion, EWC hall of fame member with longest reign of any championship in the company with the Velocity championship and Siren's champion,

Exile

Alright lets face it, we can this person or that person a True Expert but really...there can be only ONE.

LEVEL ONE

Ring Name: Level One
Country/Home Town: Toronto, Ontario , Canada
Height: 6’7
Weight: 273
Skin color- Brown (mixed)
Hair- Low cut/Black
Eyes: Red Contacts/Yellow Contacts
Face attires: Black mask (wears depending on how you want to write him)
Pants: Black
Hands: Black Gloves
Alighnment: Netrual
Expreince: Two years
Wrestling Style: Athletic Big Man

Entrance Music
Put You On Game: Lupe Fiasco http://youtube.com/watch?v=b1Q93VwaUZM

Basic Move-set

1. Spine Buster
2. Flipping Clothesline
3. DDT
4. Belly To Belly
5. German Suplex
6. Randy Orton/ Back Breaker
7. Stalling Suplex
8. Power Bomb
9. Pele Kick
10. Big Boot

Submission Set (Secondary Fighting Style)

Submission Finisher- The House Of Pain (The Hass of Pain)
Boston Crab
Cross Face Chicken Wing
Tri-Angle Choke
Clover leaf Leg lock

Top Rope Moves

Top Rope Suplex
Top Rope spinning DDT
Top Rope Leg drop

Finishers:

Primary Finisher
The Level Advance

Secondary Finisher:
The Darkness Shine

Top rope manuever (rare)
The slingshot to hell

Bio: will be updated later.

Career Acomplishments

Current APW world heavyweight champion
Current Unum Champion
Former EWC World Heavyweight Champion (X2)
Former EWC Tag Team Champion W/ El Chupacabra
Former True Experts champion
(1X) EWC Television champion (8,29-11,16) (Vacated)
(1x) EWC United States Champion (11/16-12/15)
EWC 2007 Rookie Of The Year
First Ever EWC Dr. Pepper wrestler of the month
Winner of the Experts 64 man inter-fed tournament

Rebel Child

I'm posting this for Watkins as it messed up for him for some reason.

She's currently in TFWF, but I've got her PWR bio handy.

-- BIRTH NAME --
-- Latrisha Lamarte Angeles
-- STAGE NAME --
-- Latrisha
-- NICKNAME(S) --
-- Miss Perfect, The Dirty Deity
-- HEIGHT --
-- 5'8"
-- WEIGHT --
-- 127lbs
-- DATE OF BIRTH --
-- not telling you
-- ALIGNMENT --
-- Heel
-- HOMETOWN --
-- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
-- RESIDING --
-- Rhone-Alpes, France (main residence)
-- Paradise Valley, Arizona (current residence)
-- THEME MUSIC --
-- "Popular" by The Veronicas
-- MANAGER --
-- n/a
-- MANAGER INFO --
-- n/a
----------------------------------------------------------------
-- FINISHING MOVE(S) --
- "Absolute Perfection" : Underhook DDT
-
-- SIGNATURE MOVES --
- "Dirrty": Twisting bulldog
- "SUCK MY CLIT": Latrisha crushes her opponent with her vagina. What?
- "Eh?": Modified swinging neckbreaker

-- PWR ACCOMPLISHMENTS --
-- Freestyle Champion x2 (retired belt)
-- Tag Team Champion w/ "The Experience" Hawk Henshaw
-- World Champion (first female)
-- Wrestler Of The Week x3
-- Match Of The Week x6
-- Tag Team Of The Year - 2009 - Latrisha & Hawk Henshaw
-- Wrestler Of The Year - 2009 - Latrisha

Zombie Gunn

First off, Exile's a cunt for taking my pick.  Actually, surprised he wasn't picked long before that.

Alright, for this pick I need somebody who would make a great champion.  Somebody that can lead the rest of my federation and be someone to look up to.  For a real figurehead, I give you...

Wrestler's Name: Andrei Sorokov
Nickname(s): The White Tiger
Alignment: A grizzled veteran behind these prison walls. Respected by most as one of the founders. A true champion, a true competitor.
Hometown: Outskirts of Austria
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 243lbs
Fed: Siberian Wrestling

Tezmission Black

Wrestler's Name: Danny Tenegra
Nickname(s): MDK
Alignment: Heel
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 275lbs
Fed: SCW