News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

eWrestling Draft thread

Started by Rob, February 27, 2010, 05:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Same as last round, free pick!

Round 2
Please post biographies with your names.

ABlack
Gunn
Brandon
Lemke
Jer
KC
Hondo
David
BPayne
Legion
SixersEagles

[/center]

Tezmission Black

Ring Name: Jace Parker Davidson
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 234lbs
Billing: New York City, New York
Face or Heel*: Face
Fed Affiliation*: AWE

Zombie Gunn

My last pick was a face, got to have a heel.  Not just "I drink beer and say the F word" heel, but one that would creep you the fuck out if you met this person (???) in real life.  For this, I choose none other than...

Wrestler Name: “The Puppet Mistress” Dandelion
Theme Song: "Dollhouse {Damned Remix}" by Switchblade Symphony 
Height: 5 '6 "
Weight: 104 lbs.
Finisher Name: Stake your Life
Alignment: Heel
Fed: VWF

Zombie Gunn

Quick question, I don't know if Dandelion is still active or not.  Since this is a free pick round, do they have to be active in the fed?

Brandon

Taking a similar mind set to Gunn's in the previous round, I'm going with an old guy. Someone that the young kids can look up to, and the heels can trash to their liking. I give you the Expert's GM.. MICHAEL THUNDER!

[[NOTE - Just using the bio he posted for OHG.]]

Your Wrestler Name: Michael Thunder
Your Alignment: Face

Height: 6'1
Weight: 235lbs

Billed from: Detroit, Michigan

Youtube Theme Music Link:  (Broken Soul by Brand New Sin)

Up to 3 types of wrestling style in most apparent order: Submission, Technical, High-Flyer
Up to 2 finishers: Thunderstruck - Crucifix Armbar, Fire In The Eyes - Half Nelson Suplex (Sometimes bridged)
Up to 5 common moves: Diving elbow drop, Tap Out Special - Scissored DDT into grounded front facelock, punch/chop/gut kick/ddt combo, double underhook superplex, Thunder gets opponent in a wrist lock and climbs onto apron before dropping down driving the arm onto the top rope

Belts/Key Moments in represented e-fed ONLY: Experts GM (January 2010 - Present). I guess EW New Age Champion (2-time) would count with EW being in CWC now?
Anything Misc to consider (keep is short): Thunder is sold as being a wrestling legend in general, so like, hot tags to him would get a big response etc. etc.

Rob

For free picks they dont have to be active no, but for the rest of the rounds yeah unless stated otherwise.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Exile

I'll come back and post a bio later, but i didnt want to hold up the game. Im going to go with one of the most decorated and greatest names to ever step foot in the VWF

DR. FEELGOOD.

justjer

with their second pick of the efed draft, Pride and Glory Wrestling is proud to select.

Black Death!

The man is a legend in the business having amassed titles and accolades in any company he has called home; and we are proud to have him on board.

*bio to come later. just to move game along*

PGW Roster:
1: Valerie Belmont
2: Black Death

Rob

My 2nd pick is none other than Torch!

Here's a link to his bio http://tfwf.net/stables/retired/torch.htm cause the bio's a pretty chunky read.

He joins Georgie Nickles on the Road to Redemption.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

David you've got about 5 hours mate to make your pic.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jose The Law Ramon

Bio to be put in later, but my pic is from the former RKW Fed of the Month - CWR

Jimmy Miracle
(Think Jose Ramon, but... more bizarre).

Bryan Payne

For my second pick... it's time to ask the question... Who's getting Rucked today?!

Your Wrestler Name: Ryan Ruckus
Nicknames: R2, The Patron Saint of Sin
Your E-FED: SW and SCW
Your Alignment: Face
Height: 6’1"
Weight: 230 pounds
Hometown: Hollywood, CA
Manger/Valet: Currently locked in a contract with Ornery Hillman, but ain't happy about it.
Up to 2 finishers: “Directors Cut” (Snapmare Driver), “End Credits” (Shootingstar Legdrop)
Up to 5 common moves: crucifix pin, double-spinning neckbreaker, lionsault, turnbuckle handstand dropkick, tope atomico
Belts/Key Moments in represented e-fed ONLY: Grander Slam champion, 2x Global champion, Mr. SCW 2009, founding member of Something Wicked and Anti-Heroes Anonymous.
Anything Misc to consider (keep it short): Ryan Ruckus is a smart-aleck fanboy. Pop Culture is his be all end all. Known for his over-the-stop vignettes and his neverending stream of clever catchphrases, he's the type of guy you either secretly love or secretly hate. He's quick to tell you of all his achievements in wrestling, film, writing, and promotion, but he's just as quick with self-deprecating humor and idealistic intention. Currently, he stars in a Siberian Wrestling reality show, but Sin City Wrestling will always be his home.

AWF's Roster so far
-Fallen Angel
-Ryan Ruckus

Alex Smiley

The YFWF (Your Face Wrestling Federation) presents...its next pick: Slosh, of BCW, WCWF, and CWF fame. Most noted for his run as BCW Dirtbag Champion and his brief run as BCW World Champion.

Character Name: Slosh

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 242

Hometown: The Nearest Bar

Theme Music: “Enter Sloshman” by Koverika

Manager: none

Gimmick (a couple words that really describe what your character's gimmick and premise are all about): A hardcore fan of Sandman from ECW who tries to live his life in imitation of his hero, and usually fails miserably.

Where did your character learn to wrestle? (This can be a real wrestling school or something made up): self taught

Wrestling Style(s): hardcore brawler

Alignment: face

Character Entrance: As the ridiculous cover/spoof “Enter Sloshman” plays, Slosh in the crowd, Singapore cane in one hand and beer bottle in the other. After downing the beer, he smashes it into his head Sandman style, forgetting it’s glass and not a can. Busted open and woozy from the bottle shot, he stumbles to the ring.

Character Description: His naturally brown hair is bleached blonde, badly. He wears a black “EC F’n W” t-shirt and blue jeans and always carries around a Singapore cane.

Character Background:

Move list: Punch, kick, stomp, whip, elbow, body slam, leg drop, suplex, sloppy dropkick, DDT, bulldog

Set-up Move(s): Heinekenranna (sloppy hurricanranna)

Finisher Name and Description: White Russian Legsweep, Rolling Rock (sloppy senton bomb)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Rob

Round 3 - 3 Wrestlers from PWX/TGW/New ERA (found on www.wearecwc.com)

Legion
Bryan
David
Hondo
KC
Jer
Lemke
Brandon
Gunn
Black
SixersEagles

[/center]