News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"The Hangover Part III"

Started by Fnord, November 09, 2012, 12:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Director Todd Philips has unveiled new photos from the set of "The Hangover Part III," giving a look at Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, Ken Jeong and John Goodman. Check them out below.

In the new movie, the boys will head to Tijuana, Mexico in order to rescue their troubled friend (Zach Galifianakis) from a mental hospital.

According to Warner Bros: "This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off."

"The Hangover Part III" co-stars Heather Graham, Jeffrey Tambor, Gillian Vigman, Sasha Barrese, and Jamie Chung. It's set to hit theaters on May 24th, 2013.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Crazy Kyd

This is pretty good news. The movie should be good. Maybe not as good as the first but it seems like it could be a little different in terms of the formula, which would make it different enough for it to be a four instead of a three star comedy.

Now, I liked the second one because I was one of the few in the theater who knew it was going to be the same movie in a sense. But I am glad to see that a little more time has been taken to make the story a little different. I would like to see it end with a wedding though. Unless there will be a fourth and fifth and such.

The Laughing Man

i don't know if it's just me but i don't find the Hang Over funny at all. It's not my style of humor. The 1st one was really interesting to me because i want to know what happened the night they couldn't remember but the 2nd one seems to be the same as the 1st to me and I think the 3rd will be too.

jagilki

Twist ending at the end.  The first two movies were all in Galifinakususuisisus' head.

Crazy Kyd

Quote from: The Laughing Man on November 21, 2012, 08:02:07 PM
i don't know if it's just me but i don't find the Hang Over funny at all. It's not my style of humor. The 1st one was really interesting to me because i want to know what happened the night they couldn't remember but the 2nd one seems to be the same as the 1st to me and I think the 3rd will be too.

The 2nd one is pretty much the same movie, just a different setting and a few small tweaks. I liked that though because the first Hangover had a specific formula. You can't call something The Hangover 2 and not have more or less the same formula for the story.

As for the movies in general, I usually don't like this kind of humor either. I find a lot of it to be dumb but there is something about the movies that I like a lot. Not sure what it is.

Mark Mania

I thought the first movie was one of the best comedies I had seen in awhile but that's because I'm a huge fan of all the characters. I loved Galiafinakis after I saw him in that movie "Out Cold" and after that I looked up his stand up and he was hilarious.

I think it was a real breakout role for Bradley Cooper too who played the asshole that you love to perfect. I also loved Ed Helms on the Daily Show and thought this was a great role for him too. I'm even a fan of Justin Bartha, I thought he was funny in the National Treasure movies and he was on a short lived NBC sitcom called "Teachers" that I actually really enjoyed.

I hope this movie includes Bartha more. Also happy to see Heather Graham is returning, she's great in comedies.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: The Laughing Man on November 21, 2012, 08:02:07 PM

You're not alone, the comedy in these movies bore me

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs